• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Holland and Nill to get extensions

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

so that increases Yzermans chance at becoming the new GM for Tampa?

i dont expect Yzerman to go to tampa bay. think about it he would have to move his whole family(with his kids in school) to run a team were the ownership is in shambles and a possible phoenix-like situation is over the horizon. if(and when) he leaves to go to another team it will be to a team that has good owners and is on the verge of becoming a powerhouse but needs a leader to guide the ship and get the right players on the ice. I think he will stay in Detroit for the next 3-5 years, he would rather wait and make the right decision rather than jump at the first opportunity and regret the decision.

Glad to hear Holland is coming back, even though it was a given already.

Don't think Yzerman will be going to Tampa, if he was he probably would be their GM already. He says "If the right opportunity presents itself, I would definitely consider it." I don't think that means going to somewhere like Tampa or Florida.

Good news as Holland is the best GM in the game right now and Nill could be a GM for a lot of other teams. I concur with everyone else saying Stevie will probably not go to Tampa and at least stay here a few more years. As sad as that day will be, I'd rather have Holland.

I really am unaffected if Yzerman leaves or not, I guess its because he's not a Player anymore. He should do whats best for him career-wise, although it would be cool if he stayed with us. IDK, I guess I am indifferent.