• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BiscuitBoss

Crosby the greatest?

Rate this topic

I don't like the guy. I think he is talked about way too much.

But I also cannot think of a more talented hockey player in the NHL...

Since I never saw Gretzky play live I will also say he actually is the most talented player I have ever personally seen live.

Don't like him, but he is that talented.

I don't like the guy. I think he is talked about way too much.

Since I never saw Gretzky play live I will also say he actually is the most talented player I have ever personally seen live.

Don't like him, but he is that talented.

Gretzky was way better, not even close, although given a full career Mario Lemeuix was the best ever I would say.

Gretzky was way better, not even close, although given a full career Mario Lemeuix was the best ever I would say.

I acknowledged that Gretzky was better. But I only ever saw him on TV.

Crosby I have seen play in person at the arena.

Thus Catfish Crysby is the most talented player I have ever seen in person...as previously stated...

He said Its clear that Ovi is better then Crosby. Iam pretty sure that people that follow and know alot about hockey know that Crosby is a way better player

IMO they are pretty close.

Before this season I felt that Ovie was a better player. I think Crosby took the step to a higher level this season though.

jesus f***. can we please PLEASE PLEASE STOP WITH THE CROSBY THREADS.

Holy f***. I am almost as sick of hearing/seeing his name here than I am whenever I watch a game.. It is seriously getting just as bad. By hating crosby and starting endless threads it is NO BETTER.

WE WANT TO GET AWAY FROM THE FORCE THAT SHOVES IT DOWN OUR THROATS DO NOT BRING IT HERE. I am seriously going to beat my head against the wall the next thread I see dedicated to crosby. If you hate him, THEN DON'T ******* TALK ABOUT HIM HERE!!!! This is about the RED WINGS. Almighty. For every game they do nothing but talk about him, there will be 5 threads created on LGW talking about him.

FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY DUMP THIS THREAD@$@%(35 U

Guest mjtm77

So people who don't think the sun shines out of Crosby's ass, don't know hockey and should leave the site? Well I'm glad we have your authority to look to in these confusing times.

That's why I asked, I don't remember learning the Canadians burning down the White House during the War of 1812.

He said it is clear how Ovi is a better player then Crosby. Anyone that follows and knows alot about it can say that Crosby is a way better player. So yea he should leave the board.

He said it is clear how Ovi is a better player then Crosby. Anyone that follows and knows alot about it can say that Crosby is a way better player. So yea he should leave the board.

So then you're the authority on who should post here and who shouldn't? Do you have a badge?

Guest mjtm77

IMO they are pretty close.

Before this season I felt that Ovie was a better player. I think Crosby took the step to a higher level this season though.

Crosby is everything. Ovi is a sniper that doesent know how to win. Crosby has more heart for the Game.

Guest mjtm77

So then you're the authority on who should post here and who shouldn't? Do you have a badge?

Iam tired of the people that think Crosby sucks and that think they know alot about hockey. Anyway Iam going to go watch the wings game

Iam tired of the people that think Crosby sucks and that think they know alot about hockey.

People can think Crosby sucks if they want to, it has no bearing on your life or the lives of anyone else here. Until the admin says that you have to think Crosby is the greatest in order to post here, well.......your pronouncement will just have to go unheeded. You'll get over it.

Guest mjtm77

People can think Crosby sucks if they want to, it has no bearing on your life or the lives of anyone else here. Until the admin says that you have to think Crosby is the greatest in order to post here, well.......your pronouncement will just have to go unheeded. You'll get over it.

Iam saying iam tired of the Crosby sucks thread when it is clear he is the best player in the NHL.

jesus f***. can we please PLEASE PLEASE STOP WITH THE CROSBY THREADS.

Holy f***. I am almost as sick of hearing/seeing his name here than I am whenever I watch a game.. It is seriously getting just as bad. By hating crosby and starting endless threads it is NO BETTER.

WE WANT TO GET AWAY FROM THE FORCE THAT SHOVES IT DOWN OUR THROATS DO NOT BRING IT HERE. I am seriously going to beat my head against the wall the next thread I see dedicated to crosby. If you hate him, THEN DON'T ******* TALK ABOUT HIM HERE!!!! This is about the RED WINGS. Almighty. For every game they do nothing but talk about him, there will be 5 threads created on LGW talking about him.

FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY DUMP THIS THREAD@$@%(35 U

This X 1,000,000

I don't know how far back you go...

But dividing it up into stretches of five years, going back to the beginning of the 80s (the earliest hockey I have seen live) and by position, these are the top performances over those five year groups:

2006-2010: Zetterberg/Lidstrom/Brodeur

2001-2005: Sakic/Lidstrom/Brodeur

1996-2000: Yzerman/Lidstrom/Hasek

1991-1995: M.Lemieux/R.Bourque/P.Roy

1986-1990: M.Lemieux/R.Bourque/P.Roy

1981-1985: W.Gretzky/R.Bourque/B.Smith

Obviously injury and/or temporary retirement affected certain players coming out on top in certain periods (a healthy Lemieux would almost certainly have been the top forward from 96-2005 if healthy, and Konstantinov the best D in 1996-2000 if not longer) but this has to be based on overall performance for a five year period, which absence does make a difference in.

Iam saying iam tired of the Crosby sucks thread when it is clear he is the best player in the NHL.

Umm, have you SEEN Brett Lebda play? He makes everyone around him better. Never mind that the most direct benefit comes to his opponents.

In all seriousness, sorry friend. Crosby is not as good as Ovechkin.

In all seriousness, sorry friend. Crosby is not as good as Ovechkin in my opinion.

I'll take a unbelievable two way center, proven winner and ability to make a clutch play(Crosby) over a crying, one dimensional, and bad penalty taking Euro(Ovechkin) anyday.

I'll take a unbelievable two way center, proven winner and ability to make a clutch play(Crosby) over a crying, one dimensional, and bad penalty taking Euro(Ovechkin) anyday.

You're a Crosby fan and you're saying Ovechkin is a whiner? That's a little ironic, don't you think? Furthermore, what does the fact that Ovechkin is Russian have to do with anything? His nationality or continent of origin should have no bearing on whether he's good/bad or liked/disliked.

Nope pretty sure Crosby is the best player currently in the game. This is fact I'm an expert. Also there isn't enough coverage on him, the NHL is really missing the boat if they don't promote Crosby more...

Obvious troll is obvious.