• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingsfan4life19

No Worries

Rate this topic

I like being the bad guy.

Like Gary Oldman or Triple-H (back when he was still a bad guy).

But I'm pretty sure there's a glitch in the system when some posters have like a -400 or some s***. No way anyone has that much free time on their hands.

This should be your avatar.

gary_oldman.jpg

Guest mindfly

Pretty sure "Electrophile" is part of the "Water cooler crew" where they post alot of nonsense in them threads and have agreed to give eachother "+" all the time because one can give infinite number of "+" but not "-"

:rolleyes::cool::hehe:

Pretty sure "Electrophile" is part of the "Water cooler crew" where they post alot of nonsense in them threads and have agreed to give eachother "+" all the time because one can give infinite number of "+" but not "-"

No, she already explained it. She has a brothel. Think about it. I'm one of her "girls". In order to rent me, you have to give her 10 plusses for 5 days. That's 50 plusses per man who has the pleasure of my company. I then get "gratuity plusses" after the fact in appreciation of my services. We then "comp" our best customers by giving them plusses, and (to get back on topic) that's why we have no worries about this game. We're all happy, and the good vibes will flow all the way to Detroit, which will energize our Wings and produce a Zen-like state from which they will overcome any obstacles the Men in Black (and White) throw at them.

As to the Water Cooler: Many of us enjoy it, so what's it hurting?

Hey I post there, and nobody gives me +'s all day long.

Guest mindfly

Looks like I'm still crushing Mindfly in the red number contest. :cool:

I think I will pass you if wings lose tonight, i doubt there will be any mercy left... :scared::ph34r:

I'm going to enjoy saying this.

Mindfly, you're wrong.

That was more fun than I thought.

Even as a shark fan, I fully expect the Wings to look like a completely different team in Game 3. I think you will out shoot us and I think you'll actually have a slight edge in faceoff wins as well (or at least even them up considerably). The Sharks defense can be taken advantage of and even with two losses you guys have still put up 6 goals so it's not like Nabby is standing on his head.

Barring a collapse by the Wings or Nabby playing his best playoff game ever, the only way I see the Sharks taking this game is to keep it tied going into the 3rd and then scoring the go ahead goal in the last ten minutes. We will need breaks to keep falling our way and as a Shark fan I wouldn't know what that looks like so it's really hard to see it happening. Hell, Game 3 could turn out to be something ridiculous like 6-1 Wings.

That being said, I'm hoping to be proved wrong. Go sharks!

The Wings have got to win more faceoffs. Period. :ph34r:

I like being the bad guy.

Like Gary Oldman or Triple-H (back when he was still a bad guy).

But I'm pretty sure there's a glitch in the system when some posters have like a -400 or some s***. No way anyone has that much free time on their hands.

Gary Oldman ain't a bad thing to be, OR model yourself after. I happen to think he's the best character actor out there. :thumbup:

Alright, alright. I'll spill the secret to my success.

I don't want to get shut down before I hit 2000.

Pfft. Reputation.

Easy to get reputation points when nobody disagrees with your point of view and/or you don't get involved in "discussions" with other board members.

Pfft. Reputation.

Easy to get reputation points when nobody disagrees with your point of view and/or you don't get involved in "discussions" with other board members.

I get involved in discussions with plenty of people around here. Here and especially in the Politics forum.

Guest mjtm77

I laugh at those saying we would win this series in 5. And iam sure everyone is worried