• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyCoach13

Put Ozzy in.

Rate this topic

337 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Howard obviously doesnt have enough experience to face San Jose which is a more veteran type team. last year i believe ozzy was the best goalie in the playoffs with the best goals against ratio, somewhere around 1.88 or something? i dont remember. the point is howard just isnt ready for this veteran team, we need to put in our veteran goalie. please. everyone knows the last two goals scored by SJ was howards fault.

anyone agree

* UPDATED

The first and third goals howard let in were pretty bad. if we are going to win four straight games i dont see it happening with a rookie goalie. go with our veteran goalie. especially from how howard has been playing against the sharks, i mean he has made a few good saves at times but he let in soft goals at the wrong times.

Edited by HockeyCoach13

You are an idiot.

Too obvious...

+1

Jimmy was AMAZING tonight, better then Nabby, he can't help it when there are 10 power plays for the opposing team with 5 on 3's as well. The Refs are to blame, period. Yes, people like to complain about referring, but tonight's example goes into wikipidea for 'awful biased referring'

u r joking right? howard is keeping us in it. how do you blame this game on howard? or the last one? its hard to not let in goals when you face 10 pp. like seriously, if you wanted him to disappear and turn into a brick wall, its not going to happen very often.

Guest Crymson

Howard is the reason that this game was not a blowout.

Osgood, playing behind a totally stacked team as he was the last two seasons, never had to deal with the sort of barrages Howard has been weathering so far in these playoffs.

Guest Four

Ozzie will clearly get less penalties called against him, I see your logic.

>.>

you guys can think what you want, im just saying if they keep howard in net they will lose the series.

i really dont think you watched the game tonight. Howard was the only reason we were still in the game after the 5 on 3 happened.

its not just this game im talking about.. look at other games how many goals he is letting in. he is letting in way too many goals, 5 goals, 4 goals.. comon now.. 3.00 goals against isnt good at all

Did you see ozzy play at all at the start of the season? We dont have the team in-front of the goal to score like we used to, thats why these games are close. Howard has improved a ton from where he was at the start of the season. We'll never know what would of happened if we would of stuck with ozzy early in the season, but i have a feeling that it would end with us not playing now.

I'm 50-50 on it, but if I have to make a decision I would put Ozzie in because Howie has been giving up a lot of weak goals at bad times during this playoff run. People complain "Ozzie is terrible, he'll give up weak goals and a bunch of goals per game" yet seem to ignore the fact that Howard is doing exactly that. People don't want to see Osgood play like he did in the regular season if he can't "flip the switch", yet don't seem to realize that Howard is already playing like that so at worst we'll maintain the same level of goaltending, and probably switch back to Howard for game 4 if Ozzie doesn't cut it in game 3. If Ozzie shows up in game 3 and stuns the Sharks, he keeps playing and we see what he's got in him for this run.

For the love of god Osgood is not going to play this playoff unless Howard is injured. Stop posting these stupid polls. Anyone who does post one should have there account banned. Howard is outplaying Nabakov in this series hes just not getting help.

Guest REDWINGSFTW

Howard obviously doesnt have enough experience to face San Jose which is a more veteran type team. last year i believe ozzy was the best goalie in the playoffs with the best goals against ratio, somewhere around 1.88 or something? i dont remember. the point is howard just isnt ready for this veteran team, we need to put in our veteran goalie. please. everyone knows the last two goals scored by SJ was howards fault.

anyone agree

So we put osgood in we win? Suck my dick im pissed off at you osgood nuthuggers i dont give a f***, you guys seriously don't realize that we aren't the same team as before, who used to outshoot our opponents everygame now its different howies doing good.

Putting Osgood? Now some people lose their control. Putting the goalie with few starts into the playoff due to only experience? We should start Howard because he is our future and he is better at this point. Meaningless poll and thread