• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest mindfly

If the wings gets Eliminated by the Sharks....

Rate this topic

I'd probably root for the Pens. They like Detroit, know what it takes to win, and Crosby is amazing to watch. I know he and the pens hurt us, i got it firsthand. I flew to Detroit for game 5 in 08, and it came crashing down in seconds and hours (crazy s***). but I have respect for the team now through everything then I do for any of the other teams remaining. Also I want revenge more then anything, and thats another reason why Im rooting for the Pens to make it back.

Guest mjtm77

Ill still watch but i will be pissed and for some reason I think we are going to loose

Guest teef

i guess i'm really not surprised by the amount of fans replying here saying they won't continue to watch. the wings do have more bandwagon fans then just about any team outside toronto. [/jab @ wings fans]

i'll keep watching regardless of who wins the series. i'm a sharks fan above all other teams, but i still am a hockey fan. and there isn't anything in sports on this planet that resembles nhl playoff hockey.

i guess i'm really not surprised by the amount of fans replying here saying they won't continue to watch. the wings do have more bandwagon fans then just about any team outside toronto. [/jab @ wings fans]

So you signed up here just to spew that? Awesome. I bet all your friends at the Sharks message board think you're totally rad now.

Guest teef

So you signed up here just to spew that? Awesome. I bet all your friends at the Sharks message board think you're totally rad now.

i guess your sarcasm detector is off, or you just didn't read the [/jab @ wings fans] part of the post. how about next time i'll use blue italics to make the sarcasm more detectable?

i guess your sarcasm detector is off, or you just didn't read the [/jab @ wings fans] part of the post. how about next time i'll use blue italics to make the sarcasm more detectable?

Blue italics? Don't insult my intelligence.

Lavender will suffice.

Guest mindfly

I hate this thread more than I hate Sidney Crosby.

Ok ... as much as I hate Sidney Crosby.

Ok ... not nearly as much as I hate Sidney Crosby. But a lot.

Erhm, care to elaborate on that? :huh:

I won't follow really closely but I'd catch the odd game. If we lose (and I don't say that lightly...) I'll be devastated. It'd be too hard to watch after seeing the Wings go down.

That being said I'd have to hope the team that beat us won... at least that would take a little bit of the sting away. There's less shame losing to the champs than the guys who get beaten by the champs.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

of course ill continue to watch!

i love playoff hockey! there is nothing better!

Yeah I'll still watch. As pathetic as the officiating was last night, I'm still a hockey fan first/foremost after being a Wings fan. I simply just like watching hockey and sports so I'll keep on at it.

I just have a hard time calling what I saw in Game 2, "hockey"

As much as i love hockey, I generally would rather do something myself than watch other people do something.

I hate that the playoffs are this time of year because this is the meat of the white water kayak season. I'll schedule as much around the Wings as I can. But if they do not move on to the 3rd round, I'll be paddling, mountain biking, enduro riding and taking overland 4x4 camping trips. I'll mountain bike tonite (right after this post) then catch whatever is left of the Nuck/Hawk game. I'll be planted for the Wing game tomorrow, but will be enduro riding Wednesday after work. Thusday nite is river paddling nite, Friday is mountain biking, the weekends are trips or local rides, or whatever.

Generally speaking, if someone knocks the Wings out, then thats the team I want to win the Cup. If a player choses to leave the Wings, THe team he goes to is the team I definitely do not want to win. I don't want Hossa to win; I'd be ok with Sammy winning it again. I'd like Boston to win; don't want Crosby to win again, or even get to the finals for that matter unless it's to lose against the Red Wings.

But I want Todd Bertuzzi to hoist the Stanley Cup this year. It's been a rough road for him these last few years and I'd like to think he found his slavation in the Winged Wheel.