• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings4Life19

Ken and Mickey are the good luck charms

Rate this topic

When FSD isn't able to broadcast the game the wings record is 0-4

When FSD is able to broadcast the game the wings record is 4-1, the only loss was game 1 vs PHX.

the good news: FSD will do the rest of the games in the 2nd round

the bad news: they wont be able to broadcast the WCF or the SCF(if Det makes it that far)

And no more games on any other station besides FSD. Every time we've been on NBC or VS only, we lose.

I'm glad you were thinking the way I was last night. Besides, I feel calmer even when my team is not playing well when Ken and Mick do the telecast rather than having to put up with the shrieks and hyperactiveness of Doc Emmerick or the idiocy of Versus.

Edited by Miss Wing Queen

I was wondering what changed, in the Phoenix series each game that we lost happened to be on days when I didn't get to do my normal pre-game routine, didn't even make the FS-D connection.

Now I feel better, we lost game 1 despite my strict adherence to my pre-game rituals.

Glad to have Ken and Mick back on board, hopefully GameCenter uses the FS-D feed tomorrow so I can hear their calls, but I have a feeling they will go with the TSN feed like they did with the Chicago game tonight.

Either way, I will be rocking my black Wings jersey, listening to my pre-game playlist, and drinking copious amounts of Cherry Coke in preparation.

i had it all wrong

round 1:

NATL exclusive: 0-2

FSD: 4-1

round 2

NATL exclusive: 0-2

FSD: 4-1?

maybe they are just trying to duplicate what they did in the first round, lose all the NATL exclusive game and the first game FSD has, but then they win all of the other games FSD has. Well its good to know the comeback is happening

Doc Emerick never did the telecasts for the Sharks vs the WIngs. And Thank goodness, that both of us gets our local media back. I'm sick of Versus and the Camera men for sucking. :lol:

amiright? So bad.

You can flame me all you want for this but it really feels like Mickey has become the biggest homer this past season. Ken is still good, but Mickey has been irritating me this season. EVERYONE knew that 1-st goal was going to be disallowed and Mickey kept saying "Its a good goal" Mickey's first reaction in any situation is always pro-wings, only after he sees the irrefutable evidence he kind of says "ok I guess I was wrong this time", but he is wrong most of the time.