• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
letsgowings11

The real reason we are losing this series...

Rate this topic

OK guys I am really embarrassed to post this but I might have jinxed the wings there is only one thing I can think of to get the wings beating the sharks again. A couple months ago a sharks fan friend of mine got a fake red wings winter classic jersey from his dad for xmas. Since he hates the wings he gave it to me and i gladly accepted it. I knew it was obviously one of those fake chinese mad jerseys its #13 and the name on the back is Osgood lol. N e ways he gave it to me because he said the shakrs were 0-3 against Detroit at that time in the season and it was bad luck. SInce it has been in my possesion the wings r 0-3 against the Sharks. This jersey is f***en bad luck and needs to go. So here is how we change it. Most creative/legal way for me to destroy the jersey that gets posted I will do. I will video tape myself destroying the jersey and post it tomorrow on the forums before the game and the wings will procede to win in 6 games (I hope i have tickets to game 5).....So let me know how to destroy this piece of s*** so we can get on to winning this series. GO WINGS

No, this is all my fault! I forced my Ukrainian mail order bride to wear a Wings jersey at all times. Once she found out I wasn't as rich as I claimed to be she ran off with an Italian dude and took the jersey with her! That was my lucky jersey, I miss it sooo much :(

it sure isn't my fault the wings are losing. i can replace williams in the lineup and win faceoffs. s***...all joe thornton does is slash the other guys stick out of his hands so he can get the puck. cheap ass slug! seriously china? osgood #13?

sofa king wee todd did!

Step 1: Find Brad Watson or Kevin Pollock

Step 2: Hand them the Red Wings jersey

Step 3: They will find the nearest penalty box and it will rot there

This is what I am going to do tho I am going to find his address and send the jersey with a f*** you.... and a u know what to do with this jersey in the box

Nope, I'm afraid this is all my fault. Usually before games, I spin around three times in my room, screaming the lyrics to I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred and the last two games, I spun around twice.

My bad, folks. I'll do better for Game 3.

Cut it up into pieces, then stitch the pieces together into a voodoo doll and stuff it with cotton. Don't forget to bless the cotton with voodoo sweat contracted from playing hockey. At this point paint the doll blue to simulate the color of the Sharks jersey. Find a picture of Joe Pavelski with his playoff beard and tape it to the face of your doll. Now put it behind the tire of your car and run it over 4 times, one for each game of the series the Wings shall win. After this, stick pins into his arms and legs to slow down Pavelski's speed and shooting power/accuracy. Finally, place the doll next to your tv so as you watch the game additional punishment may be applied.

Good luck and thanks for fixing the Red Wings

by the way I'm fully expecting to see a video of all this by game time.

Edited by Echolalia

Nope, I'm afraid this is all my fault. Usually before games, I spin around three times in my room, screaming the lyrics to I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred and the last two games, I spun around twice.

My bad, folks. I'll do better for Game 3.

LMAO, I might just join in tomorrow, if that's what it takes... Wait, ok, do you have to turn really slowly, so it takes just the 3 turns to sing all the lyrics, or do you just do it at normal speed (whatever the standard speed for turning in circles is) and just sing part of the lyrics? Hmm, on second thought, maybe I'll sit this one out - I don't want to do it wrong and jinx the Wings myself!

Guest scottj

we can't really stand out of the box if the refs are calling dives :blink:

true dat

Someone just needs to toss an octopus on the ice near Pavelski. He picks it up, series over.

Oh, gosh, you're right. They haven't touched one yet, have they? Well, we're headed back to the Joe. Time to start tossing!