Photo
- - - - -

NHL 2010: How to reset player stats/custom players?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rbkhockey43

rbkhockey43

Rookie

• Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:34 PM

Hey guys, when I first got NHL 2010 I maxed out Draper and Howard, just so the Wings were stellar :P I also made countless 99 overall players, but now I'm doing be a GM mode, and other teams are picking my custom players, and I don't want to be unfair with Draper and Howard.

How do I reset NHL 2010? or at least reset all the players, I have nothing important on the game, as I usually play live, now I just want to do some seasons and be a GM, so it doesn't matter what gets removed from NHL.

Thanks a lot
Posted Image

#2 mjtm77

mjtm77

mjtm77

• PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:53 PM

I dunno i would also like to know what to do
Posted Image

#3 zettie85

zettie85

Selke Candidate

• HoF Booster
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:21 AM

There should be an option to restore default rosters. At least I thought there was. If not you will just have to go in and edit stats and drop them down manually so nobody would want them in the first place.
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

#4 rbkhockey43

rbkhockey43

Rookie

• Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:19 PM

There should be an option to restore default rosters. At least I thought there was. If not you will just have to go in and edit stats and drop them down manually so nobody would want them in the first place.

thanks I'll look for that, and give them a 100 million dollar contract. :P
Posted Image

#5 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:04 AM

Go to MyNHL10 then roster management, and there should be a set default rosters option.

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

#6 Wings_Fan_In_Exile

Wings_Fan_In_Exile

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:33 PM

If you have xbox live (sounds like you do), you are actually required to download the most recent roster update to play online. Just download the most recent roster and use that one which is better than the default roster IMO.
thanks offsides!

#7 zettie85

zettie85

Selke Candidate

• HoF Booster
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:04 PM

I hate that there is no delete. I create the Canadian Junior team every year and also create some rookies who aren't in the game yet. When they get put on the game or I don't want to have the juniors on my game anymore I don't want to go in and edit all of there stats so they suck. I just wish there was a delete option.
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users