• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
darvesh88

Lilja says to have faith

Rate this topic

Hey all,

I usually don't post as the the jabber back and forth between members is entertaining. However a lot of people are doubting the wings so I thought maybe I should post what Lilja wrote on his blog, not sure how many of you know but Lilja maintains a playoff blog to keep in touch with fans.

Lilja post:

"Hi!

Not a fun day, yesterday ... as soon as we were taking charge of the game, we got a penalty, and then after a while when we were taking charge again, we got another one in the sinbin! It felt like the referee (I really hate to blame anything on the referees ) found a little too many penalties on us, and kept a damn funny level on the game! We were ahead and had the game in our pocket, then he finds two penalties on us, and that turns the whole game around! We played 12:54 with either one or two men in the sinbin, which doesn't make it easy to win games!

However, I really think in the longrun, that we are going to take care of business and win the second round in the playoffs, now we must win our two home games and then it's gonna be a real pleasure to travel to Sharkland and steal one of their home games! It's time to recharge, you have to be first to get four wins, so there's still a lot to play for!

Have faith in us, and as usual, be safe and I will write soon again."

REGARDS LILLS"

If the guys haven't lost any hope then we for sure don't need to, as we all know we are the Red Wings and are one of the few teams that can do anything.

I'm predicting the series will be tied 2-2 after two games at the Joe.

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=61686

Guest scottj

hopefully this 2-0 lead will end up as just another reason for them to be referred to as chokers

You know...that did actually make me feel better. It sort of vindicated my thoughts (and the thoughts of many around here). The players must be ready to come out twice as hard and twice as disciplined just to make sure.

It will be an epic Game 3.

You know...that did actually make me feel better. It sort of vindicated my thoughts (and the thoughts of many around here). The players must be ready to come out twice as hard and twice as disciplined just to make sure.

It will be an epic Game 3.

:thumbup: well said

This has nothing to do with what Lilja said, but I have a crazy feeling that the Wings are going to win this series. Just a gut feeling. Same feeling I had when the Coyotes went up 2-1. Pittsburgh did it, why can't the Wings?

Thanks for the update on the blog; I was hoping he would have posted something.

I just hope that the rest of the Wings take that attitude into the rest of their games. Our team is full of guys that can pull together and do what they need to win. They've done it before and they can do it again.

I've never lost faith in this team and I don't intend to start now.

Darvesh88.....

Thanks for the update on Lil's Blog.

I don't post on here much either but read everyday what the regular posters are saying....This is a great blog with some of the funniest posts, from lengthy analysis to outstanding one liners...Always gives me a grin in the morning.

Glad to see that optimism prevails with Lil's and hopefully the rest of the team.

The red wings ARE the best NHL franchise and we have proved in the past we can do anything.

It's a kind of magic!!!!!!!!

At the end of the playoffs, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE !!!

GO WINGS