• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Branton87

Dan Boyle

Rate this topic

I'm glad you all have a sense of humor. :D

On a serious note, what player do you think needs to step it up for your team?

I think Kronwall needs to step it up for the Wings. I want to see him making some hits like he did last year.

I'm glad you all have a sense of humor. :D

On a serious note, what player do you think needs to step it up for your team?

Yep, Kronwall could do a lot of serious damage if he started producing. For us it's Marleau and Thornton, in that order. Thornton not so much, because he's kind of the jumbo straw that stirs the entire drink. He wins faceoffs, plays great defensively, and and sets up a lot of plays. He reads the ice very well, and is almost better at dishing assists than scoring. On the other hand, we rely on Marleau for what he is known for in the past but not contributing now, and that's actual direct scoring chances and goal production. Marleau wore the C at one time, and it had about the same effect as when Owen Nolan wore the C when he was a Shark. We gained an inept leader and lost a lead scorer at the same time. Taking the C from Marleau, and even pairing him with the third line, was good for the team all the way around.

Yeah, I think Marleau is probably our Kronwall.

For the Wings, Zetterberg needs to step it up and kronwall, Clearly maybe? WIngs need more secondary scoring. For the Sharks, it has to be Marleau. I think Thornton has played good in the playoffs. But last night, Marleau played MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER.