• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Sharks 4 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

not the end I wanted to watch because that could demolish our momentum but overall it was a decent period. The Wings should be careful with their extreme offenses tonight. It can be dangerous both ways

Despite the late goal. Great period. Best period of hockey we have played against them so far.

I wouldnt worry about that late goal. We are still up by one, and if we keep playing the way we did this period we will win the game.

...and if we dont continue to play the way we did, we wont win and THAT would be why we lost. Not because of a late period fluke goal.

howard and z hating both of you right now. f*** both of you step it the f*** up

Whaaaa... Zetterberg was awesome that period. The missed penalty shot? It was a great attempt and a great save.

No excuses for Howard though, he NEEDED to have that goal. Perfect example of one of his weaknesses, he sometimes scrambles around way too much in the crease. Had he just played it calmly that would have been an easy save.

not the end I wanted to watch because that could demolish our momentum but overall it was a decent period. The Wings should be careful with their extreme offenses tonight. It can be dangerous both ways

I don't really think Detroit knows the meaning of the word "momentum"... Just bear with me here.. How many times have they stopped playing and sat on a lead? How many 3rd period comebacks has Detroit had in recent years?

Kind of a good thing there wasn't more time left in the period...the way this series has gone, at least the first two games, the Sharks probably would have scored 2 more times..

It seems to me that in this series and in the Phx series, when the Wings score they immediately give up a goal or take a crap penalty...very frustrating...that and the Sharks announcers are on all the online feeds, went back to just listening to the 97.1 audio feed..

Guest Howard He Do It?!

LOL Maybe Setoguchi should have "dove" instead of shooting? rolleyes.gif Sharks withstand the best the Wings got and it's only a 1 goal game. Gonna be good.

You don't watch a lot of Red Wings hockey, do you? If you think that's the best the Wings have then you sir are indeed an idiot.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Despite the late goal. Great period. Best period of hockey we have played against them so far.

I wouldnt worry about that late goal. We are still up by one, and if we keep playing the way we did this period we will win the game.

...and if we dont continue to play the way we did, we wont win and THAT would be why we lost. Not because of a late period fluke goal.

That wasn't the greatest goal to give up, but to go crazy on Howard because of it is stupid. He is the guy that got the team here. Do you really want Osgood out there? Man, sometimes I can't believe the fans of this team. I am glad none of us are running this team.