• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Sharks 4 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

How can the league justify a 20-9 PP advantage in 3 playoff games against the Wings? We are not exactly a goon squad? Im not being typical " Paranoid" Wings fan here... This is a F'n joke to see what is taking place in this series... The NHL is a farce

Very true. However you cant really argue with the calls against the wings tonight. Just about all of them have been legit penalties.

...However I do feel the sharks are going down pretty easily (Which is cheap but honestly smart if the Refs are going to call EVERYTHING)And I do think the sharks are getting away with quite a few things.

Divin Setoguchi (born January 1, 1987 in Taber, Alberta), also known as The Splash,[1] is a Canadian diver for the San Jose Sharks of the National Hockey League. Setoguchi is half Japanese. He was drafted by the San Jose Sharks in the first round, 8th overall, in the 2005 NHL Entry Draft.

PRICELESS :clap:

Edited by Rockitman

'''Devin Setoguchi''' (born January 1, 1987 in [[Taber, Alberta|Taber]], [[Alberta]]), also known as '''The Gooch''' and '''Dive-O-Guchi,'''<ref>http://www.insidehockey.com/columns/2701</ref> is a [[Canada|Canadian]] forward for the [[san Jose Sharks]] of the [[National Hockey League]]. Setoguchi is half Japanese. He was drafted by the San Jose Sharks in the first round, 8th overall, in the [[2005 NHL Entry Draft]].

:lol:

Man, I had to watch the whole first period in a bar full of Sharks fans. That made me even more nervous. Good game so far; Wings look good. Howard let in a softie at the end of the first, but that was just a rookie mistake. Nice having a 2-goal lead starting the third. Hopefully the refs sit on their whistles.

Chris

Man, I had to watch the whole first period in a bar full of Sharks fans. That made me even more nervous. Good game so far; Wings look good. Howard let in a softie at the end of the first, but that was just a rookie mistake. Nice having a 2-goal lead starting the third. Hopefully the refs sit on their whistles.

Chris

In the Castro?