• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Sharks 4 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Great, the one game I could have watched and gone to bed at a reasonable time and it goes to OT...I was expecting a Sharks 5 on 3 there for awhile..

So, who's going to score the game winner? Will it be on a Sharks PP or on a Wings PK?

Guest Howard He Do It?!

The Wings better hope that the Sharks decide to pull Nabakov for the start of OT.

If the Wings lose today, they should blame no one but themselves. The 3rd period was pathetic and type of hockey that lay back with the lead and get messed up at the end.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

How many PP have the Wings had? One and a half?

2:07 of PP time.

I'm calling Franzen for the goal.

Either that or Marleau scoring on a center ice shot.

At this point, I don't trust Howard with a beach ball. He owes us this game by not giving anything up here.

This whole game is him. I hope he mans up and says he should have had 2 or at least one of the goals he let in.

The wings don't seem to be winning as many face offs in this series as the previous plus there is a reason why the Sharks are the #1 seed. Time to Sink or Swim Howard.

Well, at least we got the charity point, right? No? You mean it doesn't count as a "delayed success" in the Playoffs? Someone should tell these guys, I don't think they know. :)

If the Wings lose today, they should blame no one but themselves. The 3rd period was pathetic and type of hockey that lay back with the lead and get messed up at the end.

I hate to agree but... Yeah, I agree.

Wouldnt mind a PP in OT though.