• Please log in to reply
1330 replies to this topic

#21 soultrain

soultrain

hairdresser of the sharts

• Bronze Booster
  • 805 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:53 AM

wish i could watch in real time with you all today. i actually really enjoy posting profanities every time the refs call a penalty or every time the sharks score.

#22 acidroach420

acidroach420

You know I've got a soft spot for hot dogs

• Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:04 AM

who are the refs for tonight?

#23 puffy

puffy

Slightly Insane

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:05 AM

Too little Too late wings :/

It's too late? Wow you give up way too easily! Have some faith!

Edited by puffy, 04 May 2010 - 11:07 AM.

#24 Grypho

Grypho

Sharks Fan

• HoF Booster
  • 487 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:07 AM

I hate you too.

*hugz*

Come on, mindfly, I have to school you about being a more courteous Sharks fan. You can't just go onto an opposing team's boards and openly assume defeat for other fans' team. It takes the fun out of the game for everyone!

#25 Octopus's Garden

Octopus's Garden

1st Line Sniper

• Gold Booster
  • 816 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:15 AM

No Eaves tonight, per MLive.

Jason Williams hat trick comin' right up. (A Jason Williams hat trick being two turnovers on the power play and a penalty)

Edited by Octopus's Garden, 04 May 2010 - 11:32 AM.

#26 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:16 AM

What do you think? Versus is in love with Crosby, they'll show every Pittsburgh game on Versus. Like they have ALL PLAYOFFS LONG.

At least, we will have our locals guys in today. You can always try to get the games online.

For us to win, Nabokov has to steal a game at the Joe and obviously dive. :lol:

Just kidding wing fans, just trying to create some humor.

Also, for the Center Icers, the Wings' feed will be on Directv, Channels 771. Hopefully, our bankruptcy situation will be worth it. :ph34r:

Edited by Vladifan, 04 May 2010 - 11:16 AM.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#27 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:18 AM

Come on, mindfly, I have to school you about being a more courteous Sharks fan. You can't just go onto an opposing team's boards and openly assume defeat for other fans' team. It takes the fun out of the game for everyone!

I hate the sharks, thornton is the worst type of player I know.. Heatley and Marleau is in that category as well, the only shark players i like are clowe, murray and boyle

#28 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:19 AM

Too little Too late wings :/

Then we can assume you won't be watching and commenting?

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#29 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:19 AM

Then we can assume you won't be watching and commenting?

Nope you will have to bear with me tonight sorry :hehe:

#30 Grypho

Grypho

Sharks Fan

• HoF Booster
  • 487 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:30 AM

I hate the sharks, thornton is the worst type of player I know.. Heatley and Marleau is in that category as well, the only shark players i like are clowe, murray and boyle

Oops, my bad! From the way you were downing the Wings, and calling with certainty their ultimate demise, I thought you were a misguided Sharks fan.

Carry on!

#31 hockeynut

hockeynut

Jr. Prospect

• 27 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:40 AM

I’m not real excited about tonight’s game to be honest with you. I will miss the first two hours (start time is 4pm PST) and I don’t like watching DVR’d games especially when I know the outcome. I have to laugh though, at the “fans” on this site. First they accuse Setoguchi of “diving” but can’t give a single example of when he did. Now, I’ve seen some posts accusing Pavelski of “diving’ but again, no specific examples. You really need to form your own opinions and not believe bloggers and local biased reporters.

Now, to the officiating. I know a lot of you are expecting that the Wings get the calls tonight because the refs “owe” the Redwings something. So basically you are saying biased officiating is expected and approved, AS LONG as it benefits YOUR team? Seems like kind of a hypocritical attitude (maybe it’s just me) Any way, enjoy the game, I’m guessing you’ll be more happy with tonight’s outcome. GO SHARKS

Posted Image

#32 Branton87

Branton87

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:42 AM

LET'S GO WINGS! BEAT THE SAN JOSE PENGUINS!

Wait... They're called the Sharks? Between all the diving and the refs calling games poorly I thought we were playing the Penguins. My bad. Hahaha

BEAT THE SAN JOSE SHARKS!

In all seriousness I hope the refs let both teams play tonight. I want to see a good game of hockey! GO WINGS!

#33 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,775 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:51 AM

Lets Go Red Wings :!:

:siren: "Dats All Folks"
....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#34 uncle ovipositor

uncle ovipositor

Rookie

• Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:03 PM

I'll be surprised if the Wings don't win tonight. They're too good to go down 3-0, and they're at home. Plus it's my birthday, and the Sharks like to make sure I stay humble in my view of the world, which they do by falling apart whenever they play at the Joe. It'll be their little present to me.

#35 clutchngrab

clutchngrab

clutchngrab

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:05 PM

I am a pessimist and will admit things look bleak - but come on dude if they win this game they are only down by 1. Just take it one game at a time.

If you truly are that negative, why are you posting? I'd assume you wont watch the game either, no?

Mindfly's pessimism is a self-defense mechanism against the crushing burden of disappointment.
Are you kidding? Block you? And miss watching you stumble around the forum looking for an argument like a dog sniffing butts? It would be like turning off a bad episode of Jerry Springer. You know you shouldn't be watching, but you just... can't... help... it...

#36 NGKEIB

NGKEIB

eltit rebmem motsuC

• PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:10 PM

Would anyone rather see Ritola over Williams?
"Summa pia gratia nostra conservando corpora et custodita, de gente fera Normannica nos libera, quae nostra vastat, Deus, regna."

#37 Grypho

Grypho

Sharks Fan

• HoF Booster
  • 487 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:13 PM

Mindfly's pessimism is a self-defense mechanism against the crushing burden of disappointment.

Well, Eeyore's lovable in his own right, I guess.

Posted Image
go wings, if you can, which i doubt

#38 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,388 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:23 PM

who are the refs for tonight?

Referees: #25 Marc Joanette and #9 Dan O'Rourke
----
Linsemen: #65 Pierre Racicot and #80 Thor Nelson

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#39 teef

teef

Jr. Prospect

• 29 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:26 PM

quietly hoping the sharks beat the wings without any penalties being called against detroit so wings fans have no more excuses for why they're losing the series.
Your signature may contain:
  • Any number images
  • Images of any size
  • Any number of URLs
  • Any number of lines

#40 ZetterbergFourty

ZetterbergFourty

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:31 PM

WIN THEf****** GAME!!! STICK IT TO THEf****** ZEBRAS!!!! GO WINGS GO!!
"When we've got the puck, they can't score." - Paul Coffey

"I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out!" - Rodney Dangerfield

"Get used to this phrase: how could both referees have missed that?" - Mike Brophy