• Please log in to reply
1330 replies to this topic

#41 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,388 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:33 PM

quietly hoping the sharks beat the wings without any penalties being called against detroit so wings fans have no more excuses for why they're losing the series.

:lol:

Nobody here thinks the penalty parade against Detroit is the reason they're losing the series. Every level-headed fan here has acknowledged Detroit's abysmal faceoff percentage and lack of defensive coverage so far this series. The terrible officiating (Detroit got powerplays on some ridiculous penalties as well) has made this series an abomination to watch. You certainly can't say, however, that having two consecutive 5 on 3 powerplays isn't a bit of an advantage for San Jose.

Nice avatar, btw. Good thing none of Detroit's defenseman shoot the puck into their own net.

Edited by Hockeytown0001, 04 May 2010 - 12:34 PM.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#42 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:34 PM

quietly hoping the sharks beat the wings without any penalties being called against detroit so wings fans have no more excuses for why they're losing the series.

Then your team shouldnt pay the refs todayPosted Image

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#43 Grypho

Grypho

Sharks Fan

• HoF Booster
  • 487 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:36 PM

Well, quietly, yes...until you said it just loudly enough for everyone to hear.

#44 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:42 PM

Oh, Toofy, Toofy...Whatever happens in this game tonight, I can only hope that maybe by your next life, you will be able to realistically think about how you would have reacted had your boyz been officiated the same way. :no2:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#45 Zenith

Zenith

Legend

• PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:08 PM

Well, one thing for sure: if we lose this game, plenty of chance of sweep or we are gonna lose the series whatever. The Wings shouldf****** rage tonight.

The ZENITH of real hockey, The Detroit Red Wings

#46 McCartyFanForLife

McCartyFanForLife

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:26 PM

Wings win 5 - 1 is my prediction.

Watching from the hospital because son number 2 is on the way!! New boy and a Wings victory... it's a great day!!!

#47 jenova0

jenova0

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:31 PM

Z if you can hear me, please wake up. We need you. If you come to play, we WILL win tonite. Let's Go Wings!!! :)
"You either get it, or you don't" - Dr. Phil

#48 Donaldjr2448

Donaldjr2448

LETS GO REDWINGS!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:38 PM

Watching from the hospital because son number 2 is on the way!! New boy and a Wings victory... it's a great day!!!

Hey Congrads!! Maybe you'll have to name him Datsyuk!!! or after whoever pulls this game out for us tonight!! Good Luck and Congrads again. We can never have enough Wings fans in this world!!

#49 McCartyFanForLife

McCartyFanForLife

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:39 PM

Hey Congrads!! Maybe you'll have to name him Datsyuk!!! or after whoever pulls this game out for us tonight!! Good Luck and Congrads again. We can never have enough Wings fans in this world!!

Thanks! I appreciate it! I'll be ordering a Red Wings Jersey for him later this week.
I think the name Franz for Franzen would be good to :-D

#50 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:43 PM

Only mantra tonight..... JUST WIN! No more excuses...lets get it done
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#51 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:45 PM

More like so Sharks fans don't have to lie to themselves about why they are winning it. Seriously more Sharks fans are complaining about their alleged innocence than Wings fans are complaining about bad calls. Speaks volumes, imo, that all of you Sharks fans know you've been gifted two games, you have to lie to yourselves accordingly to assuage the embarrassment of winning by means of bush league diving and officiating incompetence.

GO WINGS
Posted Image

#52 Third Man In

Third Man In

Ready to rage.

• HoF Booster
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

Let's Go Red Wings!
:clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Let's Go Red Wings!
:clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:octo: *splat* :octo: *splat*

"When you're a Detroit Red Wing, you don't want to go anywhere." -Kris Draper
Duty Calls

#53 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:02 PM

CONGRATS! They should win 'cause of the new kidlet. NO doubt about it! :thumbup:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#54 10 Minute Misconduct

10 Minute Misconduct

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:04 PM

Hope the Wings come away with a comfortable win tonight.

Win both games at home and suddenly the Sharks are is choking waters again - and will feel ALL the pressure.

Posted Image

#55 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:28 PM

A great day indeed! Congrats on the baby! I say you name him after the 1st star of the game, unless the Sharks win... if that's the case just stick with Son number 2.

Enjoy today, man, you'll remember it forever!
Posted Image

#56 bdavis

bdavis

• Bronze Booster
  • 321 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:43 PM

Too little Too late wings :/

Why don't you just stop posting. Everything you say is a waste of a post. If you think the Wings are so terrible, don't root for them. Remember, this is a RED WINGS forum. People here want the Wings to win. You apparently don't.

The Wings will pull this one off. If they can get this game, they can tie the series just like they did against the Yotes.

#57 RedLightGoesOn

RedLightGoesOn

Playoff Ice...if you know what I mean

• PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:46 PM

I hope the Wings smash and beat the Sharks into oblivion.
40 for life.

#58 sharkfan20

sharkfan20

Rookie

• Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:48 PM

Why are so many people so negative? first there is a thread if the wings lose the series, who will root for. Last time I checked the Sharks only won 2 games in this series. Last time, I checked the Sharks are going to the joe, where they only have four wins in the franchise compared to 30 or so losses.

And the wings can explode any time with the likings of LIdstrom, Raflaski, Zetterberg, Datysuk, Holmstrom, and the list goes on and on.
]"Some of the guys have got to become man- Nabokov"

Sharks in 2010?!

#59 Swayze

Swayze

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:49 PM

I'll be there, let's do this.

#60 HanKarin40

HanKarin40

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:52 PM

JUST WIN PLEASE! We're going to game 4 and I don't think my nerves could handle going to the game with the possibility of being swept!

:siren: :siren: Let's Go Wings!!! :siren: :siren: