• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Sharks 4 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

quietly hoping the sharks beat the wings without any penalties being called against detroit so wings fans have no more excuses for why they're losing the series.

More like so Sharks fans don't have to lie to themselves about why they are winning it. Seriously more Sharks fans are complaining about their alleged innocence than Wings fans are complaining about bad calls. Speaks volumes, imo, that all of you Sharks fans know you've been gifted two games, you have to lie to yourselves accordingly to assuage the embarrassment of winning by means of bush league diving and officiating incompetence.

GO WINGS

Wings win 5 - 1 is my prediction.

Watching from the hospital because son number 2 is on the way!! New boy and a Wings victory... it's a great day!!!

CONGRATS! They should win 'cause of the new kidlet. NO doubt about it! :thumbup:

Wings win 5 - 1 is my prediction.

Watching from the hospital because son number 2 is on the way!! New boy and a Wings victory... it's a great day!!!

A great day indeed! Congrats on the baby! I say you name him after the 1st star of the game, unless the Sharks win... if that's the case just stick with Son number 2.

Enjoy today, man, you'll remember it forever!

Too little Too late wings :/

Why don't you just stop posting. Everything you say is a waste of a post. If you think the Wings are so terrible, don't root for them. Remember, this is a RED WINGS forum. People here want the Wings to win. You apparently don't.

The Wings will pull this one off. If they can get this game, they can tie the series just like they did against the Yotes.

Why are so many people so negative? first there is a thread if the wings lose the series, who will root for. Last time I checked the Sharks only won 2 games in this series. Last time, I checked the Sharks are going to the joe, where they only have four wins in the franchise compared to 30 or so losses.

And the wings can explode any time with the likings of LIdstrom, Raflaski, Zetterberg, Datysuk, Holmstrom, and the list goes on and on.

JUST WIN PLEASE! We're going to game 4 and I don't think my nerves could handle going to the game with the possibility of being swept!

:siren: :siren: Let's Go Wings!!! :siren: :siren:

The Wings will come out flying tonight, the Sharks will have to withstand the onslaught in the first 10 minutes. Being the aggressor the Wings will probably (like the Sharks did in Games 1 and 2) draw more penalties. It will be up to the Sharks to show the Wings how to kill them. (instead of just whining about the refs) If the Sharks can get out of the first period within a goal then all bets are off on who wins. If the Wings put up three or four, then it will be hard to overcome that. (not that the Sharks can't but in the Joe, it's doubtful) You'll know who is going to win by the end of the second period......

One for the Wings fans........do you remember when?

Guest teef

Why are so many people so negative? first there is a thread if the wings lose the series, who will root for. Last time I checked the Sharks only won 2 games in this series. Last time, I checked the Sharks are going to the joe, where they only have four wins in the franchise compared to 30 or so losses.

And the wings can explode any time with the likings of LIdstrom, Raflaski, Zetterberg, Datysuk, Holmstrom, and the list goes on and on.

four wins in regular season franchise history. we have more wins than that in the playoffs at the joe.

four wins in regular season franchise history. we have more wins than that in the playoffs at the joe.

Hahaha holy s*** that is a horrible record, I didn't even know about that stat. Let's just go to San Jose for game 5 now tied 2-2. :hehe:

If you live in s***cago like me, and you purchased the NHL Centre Ice package, you'll be able to watch it there. Let's go Wings !!!

Well that just answered my question of whether it will be on in Chiacago or not. Silly me, I thought maybe the NHL might broadcast this on NHL Network because the game times overlap.

Incorrect. They are 3-6 @ the Joe all time in the playoffs. Though, I suppose 3+4=7 > 4, if you take regular season and playoffs combined. Point is, Sharks don't HISTORICALLY play well in Detroit, not that this type of stat collecting is any more useful than regular season point totals (sorry Caps).

http://www.sharkspage.com/playoffs.html

Been excited/nervous all day! Can't wait for the puck to drop. I got some good feelings! lol

Wings will OWN tonight. In every aspect of the game! LET'S DO THIS!!!!

GO WINGS GO!!! SHUT THEM SHARKS DOWN AND TEAR 'EM APART!

I'm expecting a hostile environment for The Sharks with a lot of Wings fans pissed off. I always tell people, "don't make Detroit fans mad!" Diving to try and win hockey games will come back and haunt the Sharks.

Fans should bring speedos and bathing suits and throw them on the Sharks side of the ice during warm ups as a gift to those cheaters! Or put a speedo on an octopus!

I would have to think the Wings will respond tonight and win 5-2.

HEY!

Ok, maybe people will notice this now :D

I'll probably have a password up on the stream, make sure you read stuff that is on the webpage, sent to you in chat (when you log in) and what is right in front of your face...so you know what to do and don't look foolish.

Way too many times people ask here, PM or in the chat when it's incredibly obvious. By the way, don't ask in the chat, cause people will just make fun of you ;)

Anyway, just remember to

read, Read, READ

Oh and don't post it anywhere cause I have spies and I'll be very mad at you (mentioned in so many places, if only people would.... :yowza: READ).

Yeah, the Sharks ARE only 3-6 in Detroit in the postseason but remember, that was as the "underdog" This year the Sharks are the lower seeded team (1 to the Wings 5) so comparisons aren't really valid.

This is also the first series (naturally) that the Sharks have played the Wings with home ice advantage. Yes, a tribute to the Wings annual success, but also a factor that Detroit has never had to deal with before.

This isn't the same thing. This time the Sharks hold the upper hand, expect them to play like they deserve it.

Obviously, this is going to hinge on special teams play.............. Yeah, the Sharks are divers, and the Wings don't do the same thing............whatever helps you sleep at night.

Edited by hockeynut

Well that just answered my question of whether it will be on in Chiacago or not. Silly me, I thought maybe the NHL might broadcast this on NHL Network because the game times overlap.

Obese opportunity on that one. The NHL probably owes their soul to the Company Store (Versus) and cannot possibly be balanced and fair to their...um...fans. :angry:

Obese opportunity on that one. The NHL probably owes their soul to the Company Store (Versus) and cannot possibly be balanced and fair to their...um...fans. :angry:

Damn it, now I have that song stuck in my head.

" Sixteen tons, what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt......"