• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 3 GDT: Sharks 4 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Ok I heard through the grapvine (Shark fans no less) that the fans were chanting CROSBY SUCKS last night at the game???? :yowza: . Any of you at the game here this?

This was loud and clear on the radio broadcast (all I had was XM last night) during the review of the Homer goal. See post #284 of this thread.

Guest scottj

damn I thought I heard bulls*** during the review of Homer's goal

Haven't been able to be online in over 24 hours, but I just wanted to thank those of you for the positive responses to some of my posts. I enjoy the discussions here and will definitely be around, whether or not our teams are playing. You have a great site and a great team.

Guest mindfly

Haven't been able to be online in over 24 hours, but I just wanted to thank those of you for the positive responses to some of my posts. I enjoy the discussions here and will definitely be around, whether or not our teams are playing. You have a great site and a great team.

What's wrong with LGS? Feels like this Let's go XXXX-site has the most fans of opposing teams... hmm

What's wrong with LGS? Feels like this Let's go XXXX-site has the most fans of opposing teams... hmm

Nothing's wrong with LGS. I enjoy both sites for different reasons. I enjoy LGS because it's all about my team (obviously) and because it's a smaller community with a lot of people that I know in real life.

I enjoy LGW because of the amount of topics to discuss and people to discuss them with.