• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Brett Lebda in, Lilja scratched

Rate this topic

2 McLellan, 0 Babcock. I'm starting to think we let the wrong coach go. :blink:

Well, there's been a contingency suggesting that for awhile considering the defense went to hell after he left and all...

But yeah, this is not a good sign to me, and I don't even mean that like a Lebda hater would...

<br />ouch.....WHY?!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

“My wife actually mentioned it to me yesterday -- I was driving the kids around, and when we got back, my wife said to me, ‘Where’s that Pavelski from?’ And I said, ‘Why?’ ‘Well, he’s a stud.’ And I said, ‘Well, he played at Wisconsin -- thanks for the tip.’”

freep article coming from a babcock interview

i just dont understand how this is the change that he thought needed to be made. O babcock what are you thinking. Put lilja in at forward before williams. GOD just sit williams

I understand the move and agree with the commentors, Wings need speed and we don't have much of it. Yes Helm, Filppula have good breakaways. Obviously Zata & Datsyuk are fast.

Lilja is great for size yes, but speed not so much. Changing up the lines might give us a spark to help win. It's worth a try.

I was going to post something about this before the game last night. I watched a pre-game interview with Lids and Lilja was sitting in the back strapping his knee up in a brace. Only had it on the left though so wondering if this was partly the choice for the change. Sorry forgot to post this and then remembered during the game.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=15&id=68465