• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

There are 7 games in a series

Rate this topic

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Seems like most people have forgotten, there are 7 games in a playoff series. It's first to 4 wins, not 3. Obviously the odds are VERY LOW, but it is STILL POSSIBLE. I think we have the skill to pull off a miracle. How about you guys?

LET'S GO WINGS

Edited by L3T5G0W1NG5

Guest Four

I think the Wings need rest right now. Our young players got experience and now it's time for our stars to heal up for once

No.

When someone goes up 3-0, it's over.

People thought the same thing in 2003, when we had all those Hall of Famers and the Ducks had s***. In this series, we've just been outplayed by a hungrier team and a more talented team apparently.

Even worse than 2003 as far as odds go.

I have faith in the team and will always cheer my heart out until they are officially out... I still believe no matter how dim the light may be. Not everyone will share how i feel.

me too, i will keep cheering, but i feel like this team will give it up on thursday without a fight.

however, if ozzie started and made some big saves early and made the boys believe, then things would get interesting. its a big enough change to unsettle the sharks. i mean, its the best possible situation for ozzie, he has no real pressure to win the series, and he is not expected to be amazing, so theres a chance for him to relax and prove he still has it.

whens the last time a team came back to win a series down 3-0? seriously i want to know

Who cares, the Wings need to win on Thursday.

BTW, 1975 Islanders.

Also, the Red Sox did it in 04 against the Yankees, if you care about baseball.

Edited by Dano33

Guest mindfly

It's just plain stupid to even bother, it's IMPOSSIBLE so just forget about it.

whens the last time a team came back to win a series down 3-0? seriously i want to know

The statistics are low for the entire league, but a bit higher for the Wings. Detroit has come back from a 3-1 series deficit (a position they could easily be in after Thursday's game) exactly twice. Once against Toronto in 1987, and once against Minnesota in 1992. - SOURCE

Bad odds, but certainly not impossible.

EDIT: Stop ******* thinking four games in a row. That's a loser mentality that I guarantee the team itself isn't taking on. They have ONLY Thursday's game ahead of them. If they win that, they have ONLY the game after that ahead of them.

All this "IMPOSSIBLE" bulls*** is just that.

Edited by Grypho

Who cares, the Wings need to win on Thursday.

BTW, 1975 Islanders.

Also, the Red Sox did it in 04 against the Yankees, if you care about baseball.

thanks

35 years ago hmm guess the NHL is due for a crazy comeback :)

Edited by brett

The statistics are low for the entire league, but a bit higher for the Wings. Detroit has come back from a 3-1 series deficit (a position they could easily be in after Thursday's game) exactly twice. Once against Toronto in 1987, and once against Minnesota in 1992. - SOURCE

Bad odds, but certainly not impossible.

if we won thursday and won the series that still means we can came back from a 3-0 deficit lol

I have faith in the team and will always cheer my heart out until they are officially out... I still believe no matter how dim the light may be. Not everyone will share how i feel.

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed. Perplexed, but not in despair. Persecuted, but not abandoned. Struck down, but not destroyed.

This is hockey, ANYTHING can happen. Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? Hell no.

this team doesn't deserve to come back after blowing a two goal lead. san jose is just too good and our team just isnt cutting it right now.

your post confuses me