• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

There are 7 games in a series

Rate this topic

if we won thursday and won the series that still means we can came back from a 3-0 deficit lol

Obviously I don't want that to happen, if for no other reason than it would be, without a doubt, THE biggest choke in NHL history, one that the Sharks would never, ever live down.

But it could happen. All three of the previous games were one goal wins. That means that ALL THREE could easily, EASILY have gone the other way. ALL of them.

Seems like most people have forgotten, there are 7 games in a playoff series. It's first to 4 wins, not 3. Obviously the odds are VERY LOW, but it is STILL POSSIBLE. I think we have the skill to pull off a miracle. How about you guys?

LET'S GO WINGS

I am with you. Its time for the Wings to put it all on the line. GO WINGS!

We're done. I'm sorry, I've had it with being positive. Sure, it could happen - anything's possible - but it ain't gonna. Maybe I'll start hoping against hope by Thursday (or Friday...whenever the next game is), but right now, nuh-uh.

Hey, montreal came back 3 - 1 against the caps. If we win game 4 at home we'll be in the same position. Montreal was 8th place, Caps were leading in both conferences, and they came back, if they can do it, I think a 5th place team can come back on the 1st place team in the western conference.

The thing is we are playing the playoff choke artist they just need another more interesting chapter added to there playoff defeats. Letting us come back when up 3-0 would be the only way to top there previous chokes. Wings take series 4-3. Next question.

Edited by Hossa4Life

Williams just tweeted on his account that he thinks it's over.

LMAO why do you follow ******* williams.

god get him off the team if he thinks its over. the players are never supposed to think its over til its over even if theyre down by 5 with 1 min to play in the next game they should believe they can win even if its not realistic.

god get him off the team if he thinks its over. the players are never supposed to think its over til its over even if theyre down by 5 with 1 min to play in the next game they should believe they can win even if its not realistic.

i thought it was a joke?

regardless, Williams needs to GTFO

Why should he care what he tweets he will never play a game as a wing again.

;)

God, some of you guys are too easy.

Obviously I don't want that to happen, if for no other reason than it would be, without a doubt, THE biggest choke in NHL history, one that the Sharks would never, ever live down.

But it could happen. All three of the previous games were one goal wins. That means that ALL THREE could easily, EASILY have gone the other way. ALL of them.

Being up 3-0, I appreciate your modesty. :thumbup:

You're a Sharks fan from China though? Hell, they may even eat sharks over there.

It would be easier to have faith if our game at the Shark Tank would've been good, but it wasn't. Sharks are almost like us, but the home advantage creates a big difference. Todd McLellan is one of the best coaches in the world like our Babcock. It will be kinda embarrasing to lose to these chockers but I think they'll be great in the future.

A 7 game series in which we're all ready down 3-0, there's no way this team is winning 4 in a row.

The heart of this this is just not here.

you got it. no heart, and they aren't playing well enough, long enough.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

It would be easier to have faith if our game at the Shark Tank would've been good, but it wasn't. Sharks are almost like us, but the home advantage creates a big difference. Todd McLellan is one of the best coaches in the world like our Babcock. It will be kinda embarrasing to lose to these chockers but I think they'll be great in the future.

I don't know about that.

Being up 3-0, I appreciate your modesty. :thumbup:

You're a Sharks fan from China though? Hell, they may even eat sharks over there.

Hell, I eat Sharks in China. No superstitions here, and sharks are cannibalistic, after all! Don't believe me? Ask Dan Boyle, who took a bite out of his own team in the first series. :yowza:

I don't know about that.

Well, Mike Babcock is widely considered as one of the best in the world. Now some have been saying that it was actually McLellan who was behind the puck possession game style and not so much Babcock. There's been a huge difference since McLellan left and I doubt it's only because players have changed.

Therefore I'd say McLellan is - at least tactically - one of the best currently.