• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
10 Minute Misconduct

10 Minute Misconduct's Shit List

Rate this topic

It's funny, in the summer, I said Holland re-signing Jason Williams was the biggest mistake he could make in the off-season. I said over and over everyone and their mom would regret it. I just knew it would somehow cost us. And boy oh boy, it has.

Everyone on here united (for possibly the only ever time) in disgust at the Williams signing and how right we were! What the hell was Holland thinking?

As for Ericsson, he needs to at least start playing physical if hes going to play s***e. Otherwise, try him on the 4th forward line and see what happens.

I've always wanted to do a thread like this, but there would be too many damn names on it.

Why don't we start with names that wouldn't be on that list?

I'm guessing one of the names rhymes with Cilia?

Whens the last time you saw Draper do anything useful?

There would be your answer tongue.gif

What really gets me about him is the amount of times he goes offsides to kill a play. LEARN THE RULES DUMBASSS YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE A VETERAN! That being said at least he gives it 100% and he grinds it out. I think we have bigger problems then him.

What really gets me about him is the amount of times he goes offsides to kill a play. LEARN THE RULES DUMBASSS YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE A VETERAN! That being said at least he gives it 100% and he grinds it out. I think we have bigger problems then him.

Now, I don't want to pin any of this on one player. Our team f***ed up.

But, regarding Ericcson...I'm 5'7'' and I think I could win a battle against him. If it isn't after the whistle, that is.

Williams has to come out though . I'm tired of seeing his attempts at playing ice hockey. Brad May should be in the lineup. He's known to bring intensity in the playoffs. It's not like he's a liability; he can skate a regular shift and still be responsible defensively.

we would not have put out a mite in overtime, williams has the same amount of skill as a mite and somehow he made it out there. May>williams. He al least wouldnt have turned it over in ot like a dumbass. Plus when is the last time williams hit the net with his shot?

Everyone on here united (for possibly the only ever time) in disgust at the Williams signing and how right we were! What the hell was Holland thinking?

As for Ericsson, he needs to at least start playing physical if hes going to play s***e. Otherwise, try him on the 4th forward line and see what happens.

For the record, I liked the Williams signing. Yeah I admit it. But in my defense, I only liked it BECAUSE everyone here was so against it. I found the hatred for the move entertaining. :)

I was at the game today, and I swear I never saw Willy on the ice. The stats say he played 7+ minutes, but I never saw him. He may literally be invisible. You'd think that'd be a useful super power, but apparently not.

In truth I did want a former Bluejacket, Malhotra. Winning faceoffs looks like fun.

as for draper being offside all of the time: he did it ten years ago and if he could play ten years from now he'd be offside all of the time then. It is what it is with him. he's a grinder at the last part of his career im not looking for him to put up 50 points or anything like that just to play his role.

What happened to Ericsson? I mean last season he seemed like a physical D-man and now he almost never hits and when he does, he does it wrong and takes a penalty.

Jason Williams was the typical Jason Williams this season. Completely invisibly 90% of the time.

What happened to Ericsson? I mean last season he seemed like a physical D-man and now he almost never hits and when he does, he does it wrong and takes a penalty.

Jason Williams was the typical Jason Williams this season. Completely invisibly 90% of the time.

and totally destructive the other 10%

:lol: You might as well blame the guy who plays 12 mins a night and not the guy who's let 4 goals in every game this series.

It's pretty damn funny that your s*** list ranks the least significant cogs in the machine highest up.

Basically, you're blaming the tellers at AIG instead of the management.