• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Red Wings 2010

put ozzy in, now?

Rate this topic

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

not that i know of. unless all sharks fans are considered obnoxious now.

The only reason you are here is because it is the first time in a long time your team has gotten to the second round. You want to brag, and what? Do you see LGW'ers going onto your forum and posting this stupid s***? ( I dont know, pure speculation because I've never visited the sharks forum, HOWEVER, 90% of this community seems mature, so ...yeah ).

Stick with Jimmy. We're basically at the end of the series, so we might as well stick with him all the way through. Plus, I think he has a much better chance of rebounding and pulling one out of the hat than trying to put Osgood in there stone cold and seeing what we come up with. If Ozzie had actually played a few games this year, maybe I'd have a different opinion, but things being as they are, it's unfair to both Howard and Osgood to switch it up now.

Guest teef

The only reason you are here is because it is the first time in a long time your team has gotten to the second round. You want to brag, and what? Do you see LGW'ers going onto your forum and posting this stupid s***? ( I dont know, pure speculation because I've never visited the sharks forum, HOWEVER, 90% of this community seems mature, so ...yeah ).

actually, there have been several LGWers over at LGS. mostly its good conversation, but you can continue to speculate.

i can't understand why posts would be deleted when the vast majority of sharks fans posting on here are simply trying to talk hockey. if you guys call that trolling, you're sadly mistaken.

actually, there have been several LGWers over at LGS. mostly its good conversation, but you can continue to speculate.

i can't understand why posts would be deleted when the vast majority of sharks fans posting on here are simply trying to talk hockey. if you guys call that trolling, you're sadly mistaken.

You don't think you're trolling with a broom as your avatar?

Trolling doesn't need to be overt; I'm frankly amazed that the admins have enough patience to not ban you as soon as they saw that combined with the date of your registration.

Even though I registered and been on the Sharks board and maybe posted once other than the photoshop section, I don't quite understand why other fans of teams go to the other one's boards? What are you trying to achieve? What do you possibly have to say that wouldn't be considered borderline patronizing--not that you have been disrespectful but I don't see what you have to say that would be remotely interesting to me as a Wings fan. Your avatar is also patronizing to me as a Wings fan.

BTW, I won't be posting back on your boards because what I've realized myself.

I don't think that it can hurt to put Ozzie in! The team obviously doesn't have much confidence in Howard right now, and maybe this could be a spark for improved play. Knowing that Ozzie is rusty and needs help may motivate the defense to play aggressive and take care of the puck. Who knows, just a thought.

Guest Crymson

Your avatar is immensely obnoxious.

Your avatar is immensely obnoxious.

I don't mind the avatar. If I was on a SJ board with a 3-0 lead I could see myself doing something similar.

The signature on the other hand. I don't get it. Isn't he the guy that scored on his own goal in OT in the playoffs? Pretty much the worst thing you can do other than baby murder.