• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wing_Nut

Why is Howard still in the net?

Rate this topic

Guest Wing_Nut

After seeing last nights game, I cant believe Bab's would continue to play this rookie. Howard has cost us every game of this series so far. We would have been out the first round against the Coyotes if it wasn't for the offense keeping it out of our zone. Don't bench Howard GET RID OF HIM! He plays way too aggressively, pay attention to how far out of the net he plays, if he wants to go get a hot dog so bad - I say let him. He gives all the opportunity in the world for the rebound shot. We are really missing out not playing OZ. He has brought us to the cup in the past, he is proven and capable of stopping shots - So, I guess that's why he's not being played, right?

He has brought us to the cup in the past, he is proven and capable of stopping shots - So, I guess that's why he's not being played, right?

My guess is he's not being played because Howard's better. However, maybe you are correct and you are a better judge of talent than Babcock. :rolleyes:

Guest mindfly

Because Holland didn't do a trade for Price at the deadline, hopefully he covers up that error by trading for him this summer :thumbup:

Edited by mindfly

I think Howard is going to be a good NHL goalie, and i think by pulling him and putting in Ozzy would kill Howards confidence or whats left of it. So thats why i think they are leaving Howard in, seems crazy but i do think getting pulled and having Ozzy come in after all the confidence Hoawrd built by having a great reg season would just kill it all.

Guest Four

You cant win every series, it's a group effort and we have lacked skill in all departments

Guest Wing_Nut

My guess is he's not being played because Howard's better. However, maybe you are correct and you are a better judge of talent than Babcock. :rolleyes:

Howard better? really? Hmm, I think maybe your new the Wings or have short term memory loss. I love this team, its huge loss for every Red Wing fan to have watch one person end our season. Also thanks, at least you can see I'm a better judge of talent, ha ha

Guest Four

Howard better? really? Hmm, I think maybe your new the Wings or have short term memory loss. I love this team, its huge loss for every Red Wing fan to have watch one person end our season. Also thanks, at least you can see I'm a better judge of talent, ha ha

All I can say is

HAHAHA.

You're a joke, if you could see talent, you'd see Franzen, Kronwall, Bert, Homer, Draper, Williams, Ericsson, Rafi, all playing without their potential talent this post season. Are you blind or are you jealous of Howard?

Not gonna lie Wing_nut but your so off base its hard to read your post. If you honestly think that he cost us every single game solely your delusional. He has given up a soft goal in every game yes, but if you've watched the games he's stopped some ridiculous chances. Chances that the Sharks came by because of poor team defense. I don't care what goalie you are at that high of a level of play if the team in front of you doesn't play very good team defense you will not succeed. Go Troll somewhere else, its just annoying seeing people like you come and bash Howard or any other player for that matter (besides williams lol)

This is not all Howards fault our offense is dead, Z and D cant get going at the same time Mule is nowhere to be found, our D is getting pushed around and Howard isnt playing good either this team all around is playing like s***

******... The Osgood thing was dead a while ago. Give it up. The fact we continually take the foot off the gas every single 3rd period boggles the mind. The players in front of Howard haven't clicked for 3 periods other than game 4 and game 7 against Phoenix. I would like to say this should be the last time we ever talk about this, but because we are losing games we should be winning and he can't cover the whole net they will continue.

Carey Price..... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif hilarious

Howard gives up a few too many rebounds and gets too far from the crease too often for my taste but he has certainly performed above and beyond expectations this season and has had a fine playoff run for a rookie. Anyone who has watched most of the games or read any small portion of the endless posts and threads on LGW would know that.

"A million Michigan shoppers can't be wrong."

Guest mindfly

IM SUPER SEREAL... Carey Price would look mighty fine in a red wing uniform, the day he leaves montreal a huge bag full of stone will fall off his back and he will once again play lights out... I've never been more convinced.

Edited by mindfly