Why is Howard still in the net?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#41 Wing_Nut

Wing_Nut

Draftee

• 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:18 PM

.......and I didn't disagree with you, did I? Does someone need Hooked on Phonics? Pavs is awesome, I've always thought he was awesome. But the WINGS are down 0-3, not just the players who aren't producing this series.

Hooked on Phonics is a reading program. Instead of having any type of valid points all you have don't it take shots at me. Its funny and pathetic, take your time try to form a reasonable argument. Or are you going to talk about my mother next?
Oh and F-you dude Pavel is awesome!

Edited by Wing_Nut, 05 May 2010 - 07:21 PM.

#42 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:26 PM

Instead of having any type of valid points all you have don't it take shots at me. Its funny and pathetic,

Oh the irony.

Its hard to see so many retards that are Red Wing fans, makes me sic

Edited by Electrophile, 05 May 2010 - 07:30 PM.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#43 Real1

Real1

I Could Have Never Happened

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:46 PM

ZOMG!!!!1!! WE ARENT GOING TO WIN EVERY GAME?!? WHO KNEW?!?

Come on dude, if we were winning games 7-6 every game, would you still be complaining? No, I dont think so. Is giving up 6 goals a game horrible? You bet your ass it is. The fact that we are losing and he is a rookie, does not mean that you have the right to blame him. Who got us here in the first place? Oh yeah, Jimmy did.

"the more you dream, the farther you get"

Like random things? Follow me on Twitter.

#44 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:56 PM

Screw this, we need Demon Goalie from Mutant League Hockey!!!

Posted Image

And in all seriousness, how many of these threads are we going to have? Jesus cripes.

Howard is still in the net because Osgood has barely played in the past 3-4 months and Howard did little/nothing to suggest getting yanked over that period on a consistent basis. Whether you think it is right/wrong is entirely subjective, but this is Howard's team now. He's either going to be the one to miraculously bring this team out of 50 feet of rubble, or he's going to go down in flames like the rest of the team quickly.

Why is Howard still in the net?

Cuz he's the goalie. Duh.

I knew there was a reason you are so smart! LOL! :D

IM SUPER SEREAL... Carey Price would look mighty fine in a red wing uniform, the day he leaves montreal a huge bag full of stone will fall off his back and he will once again play lights out... I've never been more convinced.

I've never been more convinced you will not be a goalie coach.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan, 05 May 2010 - 07:56 PM.

#45 Uncle Danny

Uncle Danny

2nd Line Scorer

• HoF Booster
  • 679 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:17 PM

Its hard to see so many retards that are Red Wing fans, makes me sic

That might be the most sig-worthy typo(?) I've ever been witness to. Hats off.
If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph:
THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED
FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD
WAS MUSIC
-- Kurt Vonnegut

#46 sharkfan20

sharkfan20

Rookie

• Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:21 PM

I'm not a wings fan or anything, But Howard is in net because, he lead your team to the playoffs. The wings were virtually unbeatable after the Olympic Break. And like some other posters have said Osgood hasn't played for a few months.
]"Some of the guys have got to become man- Nabokov"

Sharks in 2010?!

#47 Zeowingsfan

Zeowingsfan

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:29 PM

Rustoff, it just doesn't work on humans.
The logo on the front is always more important than the name on the back

#48 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:55 PM

Howard better? really? Hmm, I think maybe your new the Wings or have short term memory loss. I love this team, its huge loss for every Red Wing fan to have watch one person end our season. Also thanks, at least you can see I'm a better judge of talent, ha ha

Joined today and has one post. Troll?

I think you nailed it on the head, MCleveland.

#49 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:02 PM

blah blah blah, soft goals huh? his stance is too far away from the net, if he were on any other team that team would not have made it to the play-offs. He's blocking shots out by the blue line, he needs to hold down his property. Its hard to see so many retards that are Red Wing fans, makes me sic

Having read this post, I can only assume that you really haven't watched much Red Wings hockey this season. Given all the injuries, Howard had less defensive help and less goal-scoring support this season than any Red Wings goaltender has had in well over 15 years---and he is the #1 reason that this team even made the playoffs.

You're either uninformed or the present situation has led you into an utterly irrational spell of trying to find someone to target your anger and disappointment at.

#50 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:59 AM

Screw this, we need Demon Goalie from Mutant League Hockey!!!

Posted Image

And in all seriousness, how many of these threads are we going to have? Jesus cripes.

Howard is still in the net because Osgood has barely played in the past 3-4 months and Howard did little/nothing to suggest getting yanked over that period on a consistent basis. Whether you think it is right/wrong is entirely subjective, but this is Howard's team now. He's either going to be the one to miraculously bring this team out of 50 feet of rubble, or he's going to go down in flames like the rest of the team quickly.

I knew there was a reason you are so smart! LOL! :D

I've never been more convinced you will not be a goalie coach.

I can't take you seriously