The reason I believe the wings can pull this off is the they have not been outplayed in any of the games in this series.
All of the games were lost on late mental mistakes by both Howard and the defense.
The wings HAVE to go with a 1 game at a time mentality, otherwise the series is over.
What will have to happen:
- Babcock will have to control the emotions of the team
- Howard will have to make big saves all game
- The defense HAS to tighten up
- Stop the sharks pp and ignite our offense on our PP's
- Ref's will have to put there whistles away, no bs calls
- Wings HAVE to capitalize on the sharks mistakes
- Smart decisions when on the ice
- Get more pucks on net
- Get into Nabbies's head
- Star players have to play great
- No giving up when down
Now there are plenty of other things that will have to occur, but the wings must start there.
Lets Go Wings!