• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 stevieisthebest

stevieisthebest

The Captain

• PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:22 PM

I am not an idiot, I know that the chances of winning this series are slim. However, why should that prevent us from being as loud as possible? This is our team, and we love them dearly. So my challenge to those who are going to game 4, be as loud, and crazy as possible! Lets do those "JIMMY, JIMMY" or "HOWIE, HOWIE" chants, chant for Lids, we may witness his last game ever. We have had a hell of a season so far, and ITS NOT OVER YET!! Lets show this team, and Lids, and Howie, and everyone else how much we appreciate them. LETSf****** RIOT, and take game 4!

LGW!
"15,395 Days since they won the cup...3 seconds left, THE DETROiT RED WINGS ARE THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!"

"Lemiuex was hammered by Darren McCarty, and he is being helped into the locker room."

Thanks Steve! #19
Thanks Nick! #5

#2 Casey

Casey

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:47 PM

Win or lose, I'm still a fan, they're still my team. Make it loud!

If they win, glory in it. If they lose, show them why Detroit still has the best fans around!
Posted Image
Ceterum autem censeo, Hudler esse delendam.

#3 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:59 PM

:clap: I wish I was going so I could join you.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#4 RedWingedKitten

RedWingedKitten

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:11 PM

I wish I could attend aswell.

And yes, if this is the end, make some noise guys!

#5 stevieisthebest

stevieisthebest

The Captain

• PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:48 AM

bump for game day.

Today is the day we start the climb!

LETS GO WINGS!
"15,395 Days since they won the cup...3 seconds left, THE DETROiT RED WINGS ARE THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!"

"Lemiuex was hammered by Darren McCarty, and he is being helped into the locker room."

Thanks Steve! #19
Thanks Nick! #5

#6 GunnarStahl

GunnarStahl

Rookie

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:49 AM

You guys should get a "one more year" chant going for Lidstrom

#7 Ram

Ram

Goose

• Bronze Booster
  • 757 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

Wish I could be there but will be as loud as possible here. Let's Go Wings

"Hey @Datsyuk13 really bro? On my bday...cmonnnn.. Someone fix that ice in the corner.." - @logancouture

#8 MCleveland89

MCleveland89

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:26 AM

I just got goosebumps when I read that. That would be amazing.

#9 evil204

evil204

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:53 AM

Better be loud...
I went to Game 3 and it was surprisingly quiet.

#10 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:55 AM

I am not an idiot, I know that the chances of winning this series are slim. However, why should that prevent us from being as loud as possible? This is our team, and we love them dearly. So my challenge to those who are going to game 4, be as loud, and crazy as possible! Lets do those "JIMMY, JIMMY" or "HOWIE, HOWIE" chants, chant for Lids, we may witness his last game ever. We have had a hell of a season so far, and ITS NOT OVER YET!! Lets show this team, and Lids, and Howie, and everyone else how much we appreciate them. LETSf****** RIOT, and take game 4!

LGW!

:clap:

Very good.

Bring it fans, and hopefully the team will do the same to slightly improve our slim odds.

Go Wings!

#11 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:55 AM

We will cheer this when he raises the cup this year.

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#12 Third Man In

Third Man In

Ready to rage.

• HoF Booster
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:57 AM

Yes, everyone going to the game cheer your hearts out. Stay to the end no matter what. And cheer the team as they skate off the ice no matter what.

And do not under any circumstances be like those prick fans in Phoenix who were booing their team halfway through game 7.

Go Wings.

"When you're a Detroit Red Wing, you don't want to go anywhere." -Kris Draper
Duty Calls

#13 lookalive07

lookalive07

--19--

• PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:13 PM

Yes, everyone going to the game cheer your hearts out. Stay to the end no matter what. And cheer the team as they skate off the ice no matter what.

And do not under any circumstances be like those prick fans in Phoenix who were booing their team halfway through game 7.

Go Wings.

This. If I were going tonight, under absolutely no circumstances would I leave any time before the final second has ticked off the clock.

Posted Image

#14 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,160 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:20 PM

I lost my voice last game I went to and I fully intend on the same thing tonight. Unless the Wings completely s*** the bed, I anticipate a rockin' Joe.
Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#15 Sgt. Angry

Sgt. Angry

Sgt. Angry

• PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:33 PM

Those of you going to the game should leave early and stop and pay repects to Ernie at Comerica - maybe the good karma would affect the game.
Watch out!!!! - it's the Sheik ---- and he's got an object!!!!

#16 Captain_Yzerman19

Captain_Yzerman19

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:35 PM

I second this sentiment. Guys, I've never had the chance to see Nick Lidstrom play live in my life. Make some extra noise for him, because who knows if this will be it for him.

Be loud, Be proud. Red Wings Represent!

Let's Go Red Wings!
Go Wings Go.

#17 IUWingsFan

IUWingsFan

Prospect

• 30 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:36 PM

Can't be there tonight as I have a final until 7, but I fully agree. I already bought my game 6 tickets, and I fully intend on using them. Lets go boys...

#18 BlakKy

BlakKy

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:55 PM

I second this sentiment. Guys, I've never had the chance to see Nick Lidstrom play live in my life. Make some extra noise for him, because who knows if this will be it for him.

Be loud, Be proud. Red Wings Represent!

Let's Go Red Wings!

I shed a tear on your behalf.

#19 Nev

Nev

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,041 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:12 PM

The entire Joe needs to be chanting Nick's name all night long. This could well be the last time he will ever wear the red & white.

Guys, I've never had the chance to see Nick Lidstrom play live in my life.

I have. Alas it was 92-93, the year we traded for Coffey who was the big name on D and neither I, nor anyone else knew then just how great Lidstrom would become :(
"If I can be totally honest, it's not a lot of guys you get impressed by. Actually, it's no one else but him. From the bench, to see what move he makes -- you're like, 'I wish I could do that.' Sometimes you sit on the bench and just think, 'wow,' and you look over to the other bench and they sit there and shake their heads, too. He has great, great skills. I'm probably not going to play with another player who has the kind of skills he has." Mikael Samuelsson on Pavel Datsyuk

#20 Jeppeto12

Jeppeto12

Draftee

• 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:19 PM

What's the latest on the Joe renovations/building a new arena..... I don't remember hearing anything on that... could this be the last game at the Joe for a while?