• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevieisthebest

For those of us going to game 4..

Rate this topic

I am not an idiot, I know that the chances of winning this series are slim. However, why should that prevent us from being as loud as possible? This is our team, and we love them dearly. So my challenge to those who are going to game 4, be as loud, and crazy as possible! Lets do those "JIMMY, JIMMY" or "HOWIE, HOWIE" chants, chant for Lids, we may witness his last game ever. We have had a hell of a season so far, and ITS NOT OVER YET!! Lets show this team, and Lids, and Howie, and everyone else how much we appreciate them. LETS ******* RIOT, and take game 4!

LGW!

I am not an idiot, I know that the chances of winning this series are slim. However, why should that prevent us from being as loud as possible? This is our team, and we love them dearly. So my challenge to those who are going to game 4, be as loud, and crazy as possible! Lets do those "JIMMY, JIMMY" or "HOWIE, HOWIE" chants, chant for Lids, we may witness his last game ever. We have had a hell of a season so far, and ITS NOT OVER YET!! Lets show this team, and Lids, and Howie, and everyone else how much we appreciate them. LETS ******* RIOT, and take game 4!

LGW!

:clap:

Very good.

Bring it fans, and hopefully the team will do the same to slightly improve our slim odds.

Go Wings!

Yes, everyone going to the game cheer your hearts out. Stay to the end no matter what. And cheer the team as they skate off the ice no matter what.

And do not under any circumstances be like those prick fans in Phoenix who were booing their team halfway through game 7.

Go Wings.

Yes, everyone going to the game cheer your hearts out. Stay to the end no matter what. And cheer the team as they skate off the ice no matter what.

And do not under any circumstances be like those prick fans in Phoenix who were booing their team halfway through game 7.

Go Wings.

This. If I were going tonight, under absolutely no circumstances would I leave any time before the final second has ticked off the clock.

I second this sentiment. Guys, I've never had the chance to see Nick Lidstrom play live in my life. Make some extra noise for him, because who knows if this will be it for him.

Be loud, Be proud. Red Wings Represent!

Let's Go Red Wings!

I second this sentiment. Guys, I've never had the chance to see Nick Lidstrom play live in my life. Make some extra noise for him, because who knows if this will be it for him.

Be loud, Be proud. Red Wings Represent!

Let's Go Red Wings!

I shed a tear on your behalf.

You guys should get a "one more year" chant going for Lidstrom

The entire Joe needs to be chanting Nick's name all night long. This could well be the last time he will ever wear the red & white.

Guys, I've never had the chance to see Nick Lidstrom play live in my life.

I have. Alas it was 92-93, the year we traded for Coffey who was the big name on D and neither I, nor anyone else knew then just how great Lidstrom would become :(

What's the latest on the Joe renovations/building a new arena..... I don't remember hearing anything on that... could this be the last game at the Joe for a while?

Mike Ilitch was on 97.1 this morning. He said the Wings will play at the Joe next year, but they're really looking to build a new arena.

For those of you going to the game:

The Sharks have not touched Octopus yet. This is a problem.

If you are going to throw, I'm sure that you know the proper procedure. Don't throw it at anyone. However, if you have the chance, please throw it in the general area of the Sharks. Not at them, near them. It has to land near someone, why not someone who could curse his team?

Goad them. Entice them. Make it irresistible.

And cheer loudly. Thank you.

For those of you going to the game:

The Sharks have not touched Octopus yet. This is a problem.

If you are going to throw, I'm sure that you know the proper procedure. Don't throw it at anyone. However, if you have the chance, please throw it in the general area of the Sharks. Not at them, near them. It has to land near someone, why not someone who could curse his team?

Goad them. Entice them. Make it irresistible.

And cheer loudly. Thank you.

+1 :thumbup:

Great job anyone that went. It seemed really loud and i likes all the pies thrown out there too anyone get a count. It seemed like a ton.

Edited by Hossa4Life