• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:33 PM

Going tonight... RAGE from beginning to end.. Fear not Wings fans we have plenty more Nick games to go... We aren't outta this thing yet!!!!!!!

60 minutes boys!!!!
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#22 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:24 PM

What's the latest on the Joe renovations/building a new arena..... I don't remember hearing anything on that... could this be the last game at the Joe for a while?

Mike Ilitch was on 97.1 this morning. He said the Wings will play at the Joe next year, but they're really looking to build a new arena.
Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#23 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,908 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:27 PM

For those of you going to the game:
The Sharks have not touched Octopus yet. This is a problem.

If you are going to throw, I'm sure that you know the proper procedure. Don't throw it at anyone. However, if you have the chance, please throw it in the general area of the Sharks. Not at them, near them. It has to land near someone, why not someone who could curse his team?

Goad them. Entice them. Make it irresistible.

And cheer loudly. Thank you.

#24 Michgal89

Michgal89

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:29 PM

For those of you going to the game:
The Sharks have not touched Octopus yet. This is a problem.

If you are going to throw, I'm sure that you know the proper procedure. Don't throw it at anyone. However, if you have the chance, please throw it in the general area of the Sharks. Not at them, near them. It has to land near someone, why not someone who could curse his team?

Goad them. Entice them. Make it irresistible.

And cheer loudly. Thank you.

+1 :thumbup:
The cup presides within our town, we won't stop, no letting down...
Don't stop Believing! LET'S GO WINGS!!!

#25 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:11 PM

Great job anyone that went. It seemed really loud and i likes all the pies thrown out there too anyone get a count. It seemed like a ton.

Edited by Hossa4Life, 06 May 2010 - 11:30 PM.

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#26 King Crane

King Crane

3rd Line Checker

• Silver Booster
  • 387 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:25 PM

AHHHH MAN!!! I was totally at that game tonight.
2 favorite fan related moments:
-After the Mule gets his hat-trick a guy throws an absolutely massive octopus onto the ice where the tentacles fanned out nicely and everything.
-My section started a the wave! (217-216) Took a while though, b/c sections 224 and up didnt want to participate until it grew. Once it got going though, it was one of the strongest waves in the Joe i've been apart of.

Definitely my second favorite wings game that I've gone to (first was game 5 of the 2009 Stanley Cup Finals. best...singing...evar!!! Oh, and the 5-0 score wasnt too bad either :cool:)

"I'll smile in June" - Jimmy Howard