• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
soultrain

Will NHL players be able to kick the puck in

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!
And a third one said that as long as a portion of the skate blade is on the ice at all times, that's a good goal as well.

In my opinion this should be the new rule. Anything goes is dangerous and anything kicked outside of the crease still presents safety problems.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I like the idea that they would allow kicked goals as long as the part of the skate blade is touching the ice. That seems like a good balance between goalie safety and increased scoring.

And less confusing/enraging reviews.

I like the idea that they would allow kicked goals as long as the part of the skate blade is touching the ice. That seems like a good balance between goalie safety and increased scoring.

I couldn't agree with you more. It poses no safety problems, and seems like it should be a legit way to get a goal.

Guest micah

Yes please.

Hockey is played with a stick, unless the puck glances ACCIDENTLY off a skate, any redirection that is intentional should not be a goal. It's easy to tell what is on purpose and what is accidental. If you are looking down at the puck and turn your skate as the puck arrives that's not a goal. If you are not looking and the puck hits your skate and goes in, that's accidental. It's not brain surgery.