• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 4 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

Then why bother? If you seriously dont think we are going to make a series out of this why waste your time being a wings fan? There is no way that the wings will get swept. Guaranteed.

oh i never said i dont think they can make it out of this series. they can, they won 4 in a row during the season and if they decide to play some wings hockey they can take the sharks easily. i just am interested in seeing ritola and if its lids last game i want to watch it

3-0 wings

Edited by brett

Ritola gets 7 goals. Wings win 7-2. Wings win series in 7 games

I'm going to change things up and rage tonight in procrastination of studying for finals

You know, of course Journey is a San Francisco (aka Bay Area like San Jose) band right? cool.gif

Regardless, I think the Wings win tonight and our Sharks wrap it up on Saturday at the "Rockinest Place in the Hockey World" The HP Pavillion.

GO SHARKS!!!!clap.gif

You know, of course Journey is a San Francisco (aka Bay Area like San Jose) band right? cool.gif

Yes, everyone knows that, besides there is no "South Detroit", downtown is right on the river and the only thing south of that is Windsor Ontario.

On that note, how many songs have been written mentioning San Jose? Aside from "Do you know the way to San Jose", you guys should play that at HP Pavilion during every Sharks game.

GO WINGS :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

This is not impossible. If the 2004 Red Sox can beat the hated Yankees after going down 0-3, the Red Wings can do it.

Red Sox player Kevin Millar, when asked in October 2004 what he thought of his team's chances after going down 0-3, simply said ... "Don't let us win tonight".

Don't let us win tonight ... that is all.

Edited by stillwater

I decided to alter my game-day routine a little in hopes of generating some positive juju. I had a gyro for lunch (always reminds me of Greektown) and for dinner I'm having Swedish meatballs in honor of having an additional Swede in the lineup tonight.

Lets Go Red Wings!

letsgoredwings.gif

:clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by McAwesome

Regardless, I think the Wings win tonight and our Sharks wrap it up on Saturday at the "Rockinest Place in the Hockey World" The HP Pavillion.

GO SHARKS!!!!clap.gif

Yeah, it's a San Fransisco band singing about Detroit, and not the bay area. Must mean that we left on impression on them :cool:

GO WINGS :octo: give 'em hell!!!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Mattias Ritola's FIRST GOAL EVER can save our season..........JUST WAIT SOME HOURS........

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Mattias Ritola's FIRST GOAL EVER can save our season..........JUST WAIT SOME HOURS........