• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 4 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Boyle own goal!

f*** you Murray for trying to headhunt Datsyuk! That's what you get!

Announcer for tsn callin this series a "disaster so far for the wings"...really??..a disaster??...all one goal games,getting raped by the refs..etc..i would hardly call it a disaster..what a d-bag..

TERRIBLE! FOUL! HEADS MUST ******* ROLL NOW!

If the current goal disparity isn't strong evidence of shenanigans, then I don't know what is. This is just terrible. And what's with all these bulls*** non-calls against Franzen for those unsportsmanlike goals and other whole-bunch-of-unnamed s*** he's pulled?

Clearly the refs owe us at least four 5 on 3 makeup calls.

I don't like this script. I'm holding my breath right now until the makeup calls come.

it's not just in this series. even in the pens/canadians game right now. i'll admit, i'm pretty new to hockey. i'm just amazed at how differently the refs act during the regular season and playoffs.

That is something that has been a blight on the NHL for years.

I must say I'm impressed though that you've caught that. It's usually that kind of thing that's keeping the NHL from picking up new fans.

our offense hasn't been a problem this series. it's been holding leads. shouldn't be a problem tonight. but i don't get the "where has this team been" stuff. we got bounces in that period that we haven't been getting but i don't see it that different.

Announcer for tsn callin this series a "disaster so far for the wings"...really??..a disaster??...all one goal games,getting raped by the refs..etc..i would hardly call it a disaster..what a d-bag..

Exactly. The third game, I call a wash. Wings sucked that game and deserved to lose. But the first two, they got absolutely hosed by the zebras, and still only lost by one goal. San Jose, with the help they had, especially in game 2, should have obliterated them.

TERRIBLE! FOUL! HEADS MUST ******* ROLL NOW!

If the current goal disparity isn't strong evidence of shenanigans, then I don't know what is. This is just terrible. And what's with all these bulls*** non-calls against Franzen for those unsportsmanlike goals and other whole-bunch-of-unnamed s*** he's pulled?

Clearly the refs owe us at least four 5 on 3 makeup calls.

I don't like this script. I'm holding my breath right now until the makeup calls come.

:lol::thumbup: I hope people see the sarcasm here, as a Sharks fan I must ask you, little scared? :D