• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 4 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

TERRIBLE! FOUL! HEADS MUST ******* ROLL NOW!

If the current goal disparity isn't strong evidence of shenanigans, then I don't know what is. This is just terrible. And what's with all these bulls*** non-calls against Franzen for those unsportsmanlike goals and other whole-bunch-of-unnamed s*** he's pulled?

Clearly the refs owe us at least four 5 on 3 makeup calls.

I don't like this script. I'm holding my breath right now until the makeup calls come.

Well, it's still 2-to-1 PP disparity in the Sharks favor. If that makes you feel any better.

You posters who are dumping on Ericsson, I'm thinking you'd better start sending good vibes his way? He may be playing a whole lot more of Stuart can't come back.

Meanwhile I hope Rob Blake has a new crack in his ass and I hope his back starts acting up on him again because boyohboy has he earned it.

Well, it's still 2-to-1 PP disparity in the Sharks favor. If that makes you feel any better.

No, I won't feel better until they give us the makeup goals that we so clearly deserve. We are the San Jose ******* Sharks, after all. That should mean SOMETHING!

Sheezh, where's the respect.

Just in guys.

What's the score?

i hope to god ur joking cuz if not u missed a hell of a first period. Mule has 4....yes 4 and Fil has 1...he got credit for it even though it went of their own skate. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick 1st period. Now if we could only do this for the next 3 games straight.

Man I just got home from work and missed the whole first period. I looked up the score on my phone and saw that it was 1-0, and then checked again what felt like a few mins later and saw that it was 4-0 and that the Mule had scored all four goals. I honestly thought it was a computer error.

I hope this is the start of something and not just a last gasp.

Chris

Well, mmmmm, OK! I had no idea mods had that much clout. Where ya been?! :lol:

Well, you know, with great power comes great responsibility... :lol: