• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 4 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

If anyone has a pic of the 4 Sharks in the box, please pass it on to me. I would like to make it my desktop wallpaper. Thank you.

I was hoping someone would add that shot into the photoshop thread..the possibilities are endless with that one

If anyone has a pic of the 4 Sharks in the box, please pass it on to me. I would like to make it my desktop wallpaper. Thank you.

I got one on my phone, too bad its not wallpaper quality.. I could rewind it and take a picture with my camera, but I'm sure it will be online

I have a bad feeling that the zebras are going to give all the PP's in this game and none in the next.

Well, given the gross penalty call disparity in this game, I think they owe us big time, don't you?

::: ducking for cover :::

J-u-u-u-ust kidding!

I'm just hoping they all get it out of their systems in this game. Detroit gets lots of goals (17 in one game, I hope), while San Jose does nothing but take penalties... all in one game.

Wings show what they are really capable of, 1st win in the series = a glimmer of hope.

Take it one game at a time, keep this effort up.

GO WINGS!

Well, given the gross penalty call disparity in this game, I think they owe us big time, don't you?

::: ducking for cover :::

J-u-u-u-ust kidding!

I'm just hoping they all get it out of their systems in this game. Detroit gets lots of goals (17 in one game, I hope), while San Jose does nothing but take penalties... all in one game.

Hahaha. I wish all fans of other teams that come on LGW had a sense of humor like you. :thumbup: