• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 4 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Well, the Habs ARE playing the Pittsburgh Sindys.

Yes, but it's horrendously bad. It's like Ericsson on defense bad. CBC showed a short montage of about 8 missed calls. They were all blatant as hell but the Pens saw no penalties result.

Yes, but it's horrendously bad. It's like Ericsson on defense bad. CBC showed a short montage of about 8 missed calls. They were all blatant as hell but the Pens saw no penalties result.

Le HABS WIN!!!! Even Bettman couldn't fix that one HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Congrats you ******* plug

Come on, you can't really expect Howard to stop a shot from 25-30 feet away that he has a complete and total view of and has cut off quite a bit of the angle already? Seriously, you don't HONESTLY expect any goaltender to stop a shot like that right? He had about 1/4 second to react, which is basically what a shortstop has to react on a line drive on your average high school team or a decent beer league team. Hopefully Howie plays catcher or outfield on his ball team, right?

Well, Howard HAS given up three or four like that so far this run, so clearly it must be pretty damn hard to stop.

I just got back and all I have to say is... HOLY s***! I was at a bar with a friend and they had espn on so I was just keeping track of the game with the score. Started 1-0, had a drink and it was 2-0, then had a few more and out of nowhere it was 5-0. Seriously wtf?! Also what made Franzen go God mode? This is crazy.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

Come on, you can't really expect Howard to stop a shot from 25-30 feet away that he has a complete and total view of and has cut off quite a bit of the angle already? Seriously, you don't HONESTLY expect any goaltender to stop a shot like that right? He had about 1/4 second to react, which is basically what a shortstop has to react on a line drive on your average high school team or a decent beer league team. Hopefully Howie plays catcher or outfield on his ball team, right?

Well, Howard HAS given up three or four like that so far this run, so clearly it must be pretty damn hard to stop.

Just drive your car into Howard's house already.

:P

I guess the important thing is to not get overconfident going into game 5.

We're still down 3-1 after this game, so there's a lot of work left to be done.

But the really really good thing happening right now is that Franzen is baaaack. And they can't corral both Bert and Franzen. Makes my heart sing. :)

I updated code on my site to include some information on the chat. I still don't know what the issue is for some people not being able to load chat, so maybe this information will help.

Seeing how happy all of us are that the pens lost, makes me wonder if fans of OTHER teams hate the pens AS MUCH as we do.

Shark fans?

We don't have that much history with the Pens, so not as much reason to hate. I was shocked to see some of the blatant diving stunts Crosby pulled in the crybaby video someone posted.

If anything, I'm just happy to see the Habs and the Pens beat the s*** out of each other!

It was a marginal goal at best but lets not discredit Heatley's scoring prowess. He isn't exactly unfamiliar with ripping shots past goalies.

Edited by Echolalia

You mean like swinging your stick at an opposing team's player in frustration, after the whistle, but not being suspended for it? <_<

We don't have that much history with the Pens, so not as much reason to hate. I was shocked to see some of the blatant diving stunts Crosby pulled in the crybaby video someone posted.

If anything, I'm just happy to see the Habs and the Pens beat the s*** out of each other!

If you guys end up playing them in the finals... I would like to know your opinion after the series :lol:

Habs fans throwing towels and trash on the ice, can't blame them.

I saw just one call in that game and it was a horrific one against the Habs. NO call. Period. I believe the Pits scored their second goal on that call.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I saw just one call in that game and it was a horrific one against the Habs. NO call. Period. I believe the Pits scored their second goal on that call.

Both Pens goals came right after no-call trips.