• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 4 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

I totally am not getting my hopes up for game 5, but if somehow the wings can pull that one out, I'm buying tickets to game 6 and will begin to really have faith we can do this. IF they manage to get it to game 6, this series definitely goes 7.

Habs fans throwing towels and trash on the ice, can't blame them.

I saw just one call in that game and it was a horrific one against the Habs. NO call. Period. I believe the Pits scored their second goal on that call.

I am not going to jump into to optimisim at this point right away but I hope this game actually boosted up the Wings and crapped the Sharks. We are still facing the elimination until the end of the series, but if we somehow can manage to win game 5 on Saturday, I would say we are still in the series.

well, at least i got my wish, no sweep.

i have to say, i lost almost all respect for Joe Thornton. Everyone says what a nice guy he is, but he has been delivering cheap shot after cheap shot away from the play the entire series, and when challenged to fight hides like a wuss.

Yes, but it's horrendously bad. It's like Ericsson on defense bad. CBC showed a short montage of about 8 missed calls. They were all blatant as hell but the Pens saw no penalties result.

Can the a-hole officials fine CBC? :ph34r: I'm sure glad they did it whatever happens.

Franzen was sick tonight. Ericsson was a horse as well. He looked like the guy from the last playoffs. Some guys just play better with more minutes. Hope he can keep it up, we need him with Stuart hurting.

Well we're finally on the board. Ge the win on Saturday and we got ourselves a series. The refs finally stayed out of the way until the game was already decided. That was very nice to see.