• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

chrisdetroit

Marion Hossa

Rate this topic

If you would watch any games and not just look at stats you would see he has been playing very well. He has been killing penalties, getting high quality scoring chances and creating a lot of plays.

So are you also saying Franzen is a waste of money. He has 2 goals also and just 2 more assists and he has one more game played. Dont just post dumb stuff because you are mad that hossa left.

Guest teef

hossa, what a ******. wandering the league trying to find a cup. too bad he saddled chicago with that huge contract that will force the team to give up some of their young talent. hopefully kovy doesn't follow the same path.

Hope the Hawks get to the Cup final and that they lose. For Hossa's sake.

And what about samuelsson? Pretty sure 2nd in playoff goals to pavelski. How much would it have been to hang onto him, instead of clowns like Williams?

If you would watch any games and not just look at stats you would see he has been playing very well. He has been killing penalties, getting high quality scoring chances and creating a lot of plays.

He looked good for us last year too, but that didn't stop people from bitching just because he didn't score.

He looked good for us last year too, but that didn't stop people from bitching just because he didn't score.

God you dont have to tell me. It is amazing how much people get on players for not scoring no matter how well they play. People are on franzen right now and he has at least 1 point in every game. The game is not just about goals, there is alot more to having a good game.

He damn sure looked good in that game last night. Just sayin'...

esteef

He couldn't do his job for us in the Finals and that's all that matters.

Hossa is the best player in red wing history. Stay jealous.

And how are you going to claim this isn't trolling? You aren't even trying anymore :(

Guest mindfly

Hossa is the best player in red wing history. Stay jealous.

You said you were honest and always speak your mind but wtf is this s***, there are atleast 10 players that have played on the wings that are better than hossa <_<

I take it you're being sarcastic but what's your honest opinion that would be more interesting.

Edited by mindfly

Guest Shoreline

Hossa is the second greatest player in the universe, behind Crosby.

Edited by Shoreline

And how are you going to claim this isn't trolling? You aren't even trying anymore :(

I don't see how obvious sarcasm is trolling.

If I wanted to troll I would go on a diatribe on how Holland is the worst GM for not signing Hossa over Franzen etc.

Come on Drake :hehe:

2 goals in 9 playoff games this year. I am really glad that we didn't waste our money.

If talking s*** about Hossa and saying how glad you are we didn't resign him you are, is your way of dealing with us being in a 3-0 hole, then you just keep on telling yourself that but I'm sure the Hoss would be helping us quite a bit this post season if we still had him.

If talking s*** about Hossa and saying how glad you are we didn't resign him you are, is your way of dealing with us being in a 3-0 hole, then you just keep on telling yourself that but I'm sure the Hoss would be helping us quite a bit this post season if we still had him.

Would he honestly be doing more than Franzen out there?

except in the playoffs everyone get paid the same amount....nothing!!!

Your expectations are still based on your salary during the year.

Whether they're technically getting paid in the playoffs or not, the amount that they're paid during the year still shows expectations for the playoffs. Clutch playoff players get paid more for that reason.