• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

Prayers and Well Wishes for Matt

Rate this topic

Hey, fellow members!

The Godfaddah is under the weather these days and will not be on the site for a while. Let's keep Matt and family in our thoughts and prayers.

Mrs. Matt has requested that people not contact him unless absolutely necessary. If there's an issue with LGW, please PM or email me @ wingsdiva@gmail.com.

Thanks for all your well wishes and GO WINGS!

Hey, fellow members!

The Godfaddah is under the weather these days and will not be on the site for a while. Let's keep Matt and family in our thoughts and prayers.

Mrs. Matt has requested that people not contact him unless absolutely necessary. If there's an issue with LGW, please PM or email me @ wingsdiva@gmail.com.

Wow. Not good news indeed. I truly hope he's feeling better soon. Probably a win by the Wings tonight couldn't hurt, ya know?! ;)

I'll be around in the evenings, so members can send a PM to me as well if you need anything. (Emphasis on evenings. I don't get home from work until around 6:30 CST, and can only browse LGW while at work on my iPhone, which isn't moderator-tool friendly).

Best wishes on a quick recovery, Matt!

Hey, fellow members!

GET WELL SOON MATT

Prayer said. Hopefully he gets up and around soon and will see all of these messages.

Also best wishes to Mrs. Matt. Having a loved one be sick is not easy, especially when one shares parenting duties with said loved one. Hang in there, dear. You have us behind you in spirit.

Feel better soon! Its too easy to take things for granted, and this is a good reminder to all of us. Much appreciation for all that you have done for this site, the Red Wings community is a special one.

Best Wishes