• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

Prayers and Well Wishes for Matt

Rate this topic

I thought the title said Players. I was very confused! I wonder how long how long this thread will last before it gets turned into a free agent wish list :P

Get well Matt, I hope what ever you're going through turns out to be a small speed bump in your game of life. In hoc signo vinces!

Hey, fellow members!

The Godfaddah is under the weather these days and will not be on the site for a while. Let's keep Matt and family in our thoughts and prayers.

Mrs. Matt has requested that people not contact him unless absolutely necessary. If there's an issue with LGW, please PM or email me @ wingsdiva@gmail.com.

Thanks for all your well wishes and GO WINGS!

You wants I makes the people bothering you sleeps with the fishes, boss?

Where's the 05.png? We've won five games dammit! :P

esteef

It's on hold until Matt returns. Kind of keeping our priorities straight. When he returns, he'll update however many numbers we need.

Damnit private, rub some dirt on it and get back on your feet!!! Just kidding. Get better Matt. But really, make it soon, we kinda need you leading the charge here. Hope it's nothing serious brother. "I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy..." Excerpt from the 5th stanza of the Ranger Creed.

Damnit private, rub some dirt on it and get back on your feet!!! Just kidding. Get better Matt. But really, make it soon, we kinda need you leading the charge here. Hope it's nothing serious brother. "I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy..." Excerpt from the 5th stanza of the Ranger Creed.

Take a knee, drink water, and drive on :thumbup: