• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Sgt. Angry

Dustin Buttfukklien

Rate this topic

Watching Chicago decimate Vancouver last night made me wonder if even half of Chicago's goals would have been waived off if Holmstrom had been making the moves that big Dustin was making around, and too often, inside the crease???

I think it's funny how Shane O'Brien grabbed him and tried to get him to fight, and then Bufflin pulled away and went after one of the Sedin twinks instead.

The guy may be the biggest ***** in the NHL.

I wish the instigator rule was eliminated, just so I can see someone like him get destroyed.

Guest Blackhawkdown

Buff gets into the heads of the opposing players, especially Vancouver. Call him a ***** all you want, but what he is doing, especially this series, is working. The guy is a beast.

I don't see why people have such an issue with him. He does exactly what Holmstrom does with a bit more of a mean streak than Homer. He's great at what he does.

I don't see why people have such an issue with him. He does exactly what Holmstrom does with a bit more of a mean streak than Homer. He's great at what he does.

I don't have much of an issue with him. My issue is that, as you correctly stated, he does exactly what Holmstrom does, but he gets away with it, while Holmstrom would never be awarded a goal like Dustin's third goal last night. He seems to combine the tactics of Holmstrom along with the psyche of a young Maltby.

I didn't, however, care for his grandstanding after his second goal.

Edited by Sgt. Angry

I think it's funny how Shane O'Brien grabbed him and tried to get him to fight, and then Bufflin pulled away and went after one of the Sedin twinks instead.

I wish the instigator rule was eliminated, just so I can see someone like him get destroyed.

Please, for the love of god, stop calling them that.

When I see his name I read "Buttfugly"

Just watched the third goal...just loved how he can push the goal into the net = goal, but Holmstrom pushes a guy onto Nabokov who is 3 feet out of his crease and gets goalie interference

Edited by Wings3:16

Watching him celebrating facing the Vancouver fans, I couldn't help but laugh and say, "what a s***head". He was effective, though. The 'Hawks really got under the Canucks' collective skin last night. Watching Sedin run Bolland into the benches and Burrows punch him in the back of the head and pull his hair just made me want to see Vancouver buried even more.

Byufglien's last goal shouldn't have counted as it was obviously goaltender interference, but I thought he played a really strong game. Quinnville has obviously taken notes on Homer. ;) He even got a Homer-like penalty when he followed the puck, got run off by a Canuck and somehow got carted off as if he'd plowed over Luongo.

Yeah he really is.I can't stand watching him play all tough and mean and run from a fight.Shane O'Brien would've really f***ed his s*** up.

Watching him celebrating facing the Vancouver fans, I couldn't help but laugh and say, "what a s***head". He was effective, though. The 'Hawks really got under the Canucks' collective skin last night. Watching Sedin run Bolland into the benches and Burrows punch him in the back of the head and pull his hair just made me want to see Vancouver buried even more.

Byufglien's last goal shouldn't have counted as it was obviously goaltender interference, but I thought he played a really strong game. Quinnville has obviously taken notes on Homer. ;) He even got a Homer-like penalty when he followed the puck, got run off by a Canuck and somehow got carted off as if he'd plowed over Luongo.

That wasn't the first time Burrows has pulled hair during a fight.I wish i knew how to post the video.I remember he got into a scuffle with Duncan Keith last year and they were both down on the ice and Burrows was pulling Keith's hair and scratching him.What a spineless *****.

Guest Blackhawkdown

Watching him celebrating facing the Vancouver fans, I couldn't help but laugh and say, "what a s***head".

Explain to me why that makes him a "s***head"? The fans continuously boo'ed him, and flipped him off, and god only knows what they were yelling at him and what names they were calling him. So when he scores he pretty much just rubs it into these fans faces.

I guess I just dont understand why its ok for fans to Boo players and call them every name in the book, but when the player has heard enough and actually reacts to all the bashing, HE is the s***head.

Guest micah

... but Holmstrom pushes a guy onto Nabokov who is 3 feet out of his crease and gets goalie interference

Except thatthta didn't happen. Holmstrom pushed a player down, from behind, who did not have the puck, onto a goaltender, and recieved a regular interference penalty.

Yeah he really is.I can't stand watching him play all tough and mean and run from a fight.Shane O'Brien would've really f***ed his s*** up.

That wasn't the first time Burrows has pulled hair during a fight.I wish i knew how to post the video.I remember he got into a scuffle with Duncan Keith last year and they were both down on the ice and Burrows was pulling Keith's hair and scratching him.What a spineless *****.

Watching Power Play just now, Phil Esposito just said of Burrows constantly losing his composure and being an all around asshat, "but he does this! Burrows does this all the time, it seems to me. He loses control. He's a good hockey player, but why doesn't he just stick to playing hockey? That guy... Something wrong with him. It bothers me. I've watched him now for 2-3 years and he's a good hockey player. When things are going right he does just fine, but when they aren't going right he loses control."

Explain to me why that makes him a "s***head"? The fans continuously boo'ed him, and flipped him off, and god only knows what they were yelling at him and what names they were calling him. So when he scores he pretty much just rubs it into these fans faces.

I guess I just dont understand why its ok for fans to Boo players and call them every name in the book, but when the player has heard enough and actually reacts to all the bashing, HE is the s***head.

Calm down, man. It wasn't my intent to say that a player can't respond to the fans in any way. Much in the same way a friend would prank you and you would laugh it off and [perhaps] call him a s***head for it - I am using the term largely in jest. I don't find him to be the most savory character, I will admit that; but as I mentioned - I laughed. One thing I actually thought about while watching the game is how much s*** Byfuglien must get in this game, especially considering the fact that he is a minority and could very well be singled out for that.

Another thing that came to mind is how much the Canucks fans irritate me. They seem like they might actually be the worst fans in the NHL, as far as quality of character goes. They fell apart just as much as their team did and were reduced to throwing s*** by the end of the game.

He should let his game do all the talking(and taunting),instead of wasting his energy on making an ass out of himself.

Guest Blackhawkdown

He should let his game do all the talking(and taunting),instead of wasting his energy on making an ass out of himself.

True, but why not have a little fun with the fans while he is doing this? I doubt he wasted his energy taunting the fans. f*** them, Vancouver fans are trash anyways, I am glad he did what he did. They gave him s***, he gave it right back, I say good for him.

True, but why not have a little fun with the fans while he is doing this? I doubt he wasted his energy taunting the fans. f*** them, Vancouver fans are trash anyways, I am glad he did what he did. They gave him s***, he gave it right back, I say good for him.

and Chicago fans arent?

Guest Blackhawkdown

and Chicago fans arent?

Every team has trashy fans, but I think Vancouver's fanbase is one of the worst.

and Chicago fans arent?

No way near Vancouver fans from my experiences. I hate nuck fans. When I started following NHL I was actually most interested in Vancouver due to Naslund (one of my fav players at the time). But having no friends to talk nhl with etc, I tried to join nuck message boards to be more involved in discussions. But the fans on their boards were way too much for me to handle. They are trash. The fans almost singlehandedly made me drive away from the nucks. Thats were I started to watch red wings hockey hardcore and from the first time I joined a wings board I was impressed in the quality of the discussions and the knowledge of the fanbase. Never looked back from there and they've brought me great memories :thumbup:

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Logic that goes against the common view of the board... those are dangerous words around here Blackhawkdown