• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest REDWINGSFTW

.BELIEVE / Have faith, etc.

Rate this topic

Given the circumstances that the Wings are from Detroit, shouldn't you guys be playing something from Eminem or Kid Rock? Or Madonna?

"Ain't no party like a Detroit party!"

Courtesy Kid Rock

Im not nervous either. Why should any of us be nervous? We are down 3 games to none. What do we have to lose? No one (Including most of us) expect us to win. So lets just enjoy tonights game, and take it one game at a time. I honestly wouldnt be nervous unless we take this to game 7.

Correct me if I'm wrong but in '02, down 2-0 to Vancouver, did we not win 4 straight? Granted it wasn't as dire as it is now, but they still won 4 straight.

We're not going down without a fight. I believe!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but in '02, down 2-0 to Vancouver, did we not win 4 straight? Granted it wasn't as dire as it is now, but they still won 4 straight.

We're not going down without a fight. I believe!!!

:thumbup: This

Oh I sure believe. One game at a time. With every victory, the Sharks will be that much more nervous and play under that much more pressure. I will watch this team until the final buzzer.

Start the biggest comeback in Red Wings playoff history. LGW! :siren:

I prefer the other song by this band from the San Jose area - "Lights"

Go Sharks!

I prefer "Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'" and "Separate Ways."

Now all you Wings fans DO realize that Journey is a Bay Area band, right? Might be bad mojo to call on them for your aid tonight. And I know that Jonathan Cain is a pretty big Sharks fan, too....

Edited by FabHckyBbe

If there is one team that could fold in the playoffs after being up 3-0 it's the sharks and if there is one team that can win 4 straight to overcome a 3-0 hole it's the wings. Gotta believe...if not watch something else!!

GO WINGS!!!

I think we will make a serious run but i just hope it doesnt leave up on E for the rest of the playoffs. It will remind me to much of last year. We just had nothing left. To many injuries and just to fatigued.

Guest mindfly

This series/season was over when they lost in OT last game, so no, i'm not nervous at all.

Our father who art in Detroit. Hockey be thy name. Thy will be done. The cup will be won. On ice, as well as in the stands. Give us this day our hockey sticks. And forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who cross-check against us, Lead us not into elimination. But deliver us to victory. In the name of the fans, ...Lord Stanley, and in the name of the Wings. Amen. Gooooo Wings!!!! ♥

i'm nervous... although, the series was over two days ago, the best part of me still believes we can win a game... and then we'll see...

Edited by ami

I'm nervous its gonna be Pittsburgh Chicago. That is my nightmare.

That would kinda suck, but at least with Hossa in the final we'd know how it turns out.

Pittsburgh-Vancouver would be a freaking gong show of a million Super Bowls worth of hype.

Our father who art in Detroit. Hockey be thy name. Thy will be done. The cup will be won. On ice, as well as in the stands. Give us this day our hockey sticks. And forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who cross-check against us, Lead us not into elimination. But deliver us to victory. In the name of the fans, ...Lord Stanley, and in the name of the Wings. Amen. Gooooo Wings!!!! ♥

Ha! At the risk of sacrilege, I'd propose the following change to the first two lines:

"Our goalie who art in Detroit. Howard be thy name..."