• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest REDWINGSFTW

.BELIEVE / Have faith, etc.

Rate this topic

I am not nervous, it is such a hard task to win when each game is an elimination game. We all know what the outcome of the series will be. Lets just hope to win one and keep the sharks from sweeping.

I believe and will always believe in this team, no mater if we win tonight or not. Theres always another season of great hockey waitin for us in October.

( even though we're gonna win tonight :D).

LETS GO WINGS!

If this period hasn't helped change people's mind i don't know what will. Never count the wings out. Just cuz it's only happened twice you gotta think of it this way. It HAS happened.

GO WINGS

:thumbup:

Not to jinx them tonight, but there have been quite a few times a team has come back from a 3-1 deficit. I think the Wild did it in back-to-back series a few years ago.

Fan /fæn/ –noun

An enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport, pastime, celebrity, etc.

The above definition says nothing of winning or losing.

I'm a Wings fan. Period. I was born and raised in Michigan, and if you figure out a way to undo that, maybe you'll find a way to lessen my loyalty to the Wings. I don't give up on them, even if they were give up on themselves.

What do you do when the Mule is Hungry?

FEED THE MULE!!!

You know...I am nervous, BUT, here is a crazy list of the reasons I think the Wings COULD (but I'm done being confident, realistically the series is still a serious uphill and unlikely battle) comeback:

1) The parity of the league means no team is truly "out of it" anymore. Thus, it is more likely for a team to come back from 3-0. Many teams come back from 3-1, so what's one extra game in the new NHL?

2) This is the Wings. They'll need to win gritty and win pretty, and they're capable of both. They got a huge 7-1 win tonight but they're probably going to have a win a tight 3-2 or 2-1 game, too, which they can.

3) The reffing is still the key to the series. Despite some sloppy playing and terrible calls, they still only missed out on winning each game by one goal. They've basically taken everything the world can throw at them and are still kicking.

4) San Jose may (MAY) have peaked...they've been riding high since the beginning and appear to have given us everything they have. Whereas we know the Wings have a whole other level. The hope is that San Jose can't match that upper level.

So...realistically I'm not getting optimistic or cocky. But if we take it one game at a time, just one game at a time, it's absolutely a possibility.

But for now, just focus on each game and please win Saturday, Wings.