• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest REDWINGSFTW

.BELIEVE / Have faith, etc.

Rate this topic

I dare say they've given me hope. I'm trying to stay grounded, because superstitious me thinks my overconfidence led to the current predicament, haha. But boy they put on a clinic tonight. I hope they don't take their foot off the accelerator.

One game at a time, one game at a time. Move on from this game, if the Wings can put together a win on Saturday it's suddenly 3-2, which looks totally different than 3-0, and then the hope starts to build...

Logically, I think they have a shot at this. In the new NHL it's much more likely for a team to come back, and considering that the Wings haven't been really outplayed for more than a few periods I find it hard to believe that it's absolutely impossible for the Wings to win the next 3 games.

Go Wings!

not scared...i feel real weird about this series because i love the red wings and im so proud of this team and always have been proud but i also bleed teal :tomato: .. BUT during this series i hate the ******* sharks.. i also want them to win the cup. :dntknw:

Edited by soultrain

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I wouldn't be shocked, as if there was ever a team to either win or lose when down/up 3-0 it is the Wing's and the Sharks, but I'm not really sure if I'd say confident. Just want a good show.

I have typical in-game nerves during the playoffs, but have come to accept that the odds, both before and after last night's game, are still not in the Wings favor. Yeah it sucks, but that's the situation presently. Of course they can/might rally to stretch the series, but the odds still are not good. So in-between games I'm not all that nervous right now. If they bowed out after 4 a part of me would've been pretty disappointed how they just really screwed the pooch in game 3, but would've also been happy and proud that they got this far given all the injuries and the like. I am happy that the team didn't just roll over and die last night just to hand San Jose the series, even if they do get eliminated in game 5. If it goes to a 6th or 7th game though, I might be more nervous. :P

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Plain and simple.... If you still believe in this team... And that no series is over until you win 4... Let it be known..

No X number of posts for a win... No dooms day talk... Just faith we can get a W in game 4 to start the comeback...

Please do not post if you already think it's over or that we can't win game 4... Or the series... NO NEGATIVITY please!!!

Go Wings!!!

I BELIEVE!!!

Who else is with me...

I completely agree with u... last night before game 4 i've posted on facebook "...Detroit...isn't over yet" someone comments "don't lie" "is over" & bla bla bla...i know is hard come out to an 0-3 in this series but..............I BELIEVE IT!!!

Posted this on my facebook yesterday afternoon...... What would I say was the thought.

This is it, you've got 60 minutes to tell the world a story. I don't know the title of this story nor do I know what it's gonna be about or how it's going to end. You are not going to be the author, but through your actions you will illustrate this story. Through your actions you will inspire the thoughts and the words of this story, In these 60 minutes, you will give everything, and take nothing. After these 60 minutes, there will be no what ifs, no should haves, no nothing. LET'S GO WINGS, HELL OR HIGH WATER

Guest Lidstromboli

i believe that reasonably, the chances of this team winning three more in a row are extremely slim

Edited by Lidstromboli

Guest Lidstromboli

i believe that reasonably, the chances of this team winning three more in a row are extremely slim

highlight it ;)

This is such a challenge the Wings have ahead of them. 3-0 is a huge obstacle to overcome, it seems almost impossible, but these guys have to do it. These guys have proven so much the last couple of years pulling off something like that would be one of the most amazing things ever, cup or no cup. I have faith in them to be able to win any game and overcome any challenge, including this. It is not impossible, i think we have the team to be able to pull it off. I don't care if they win rest of the games scratching and clawing and get away by the skin of their teeth, if they can pull this off it will be incredible.

The sharks are going to come pounding game 5, they will seem relentless, but if the Wings can weather the early storm, and keep themselves in the game winning game 5 would be monumental, and it will feel like a new series. If they can get one or two early goals, that would be huge. Like king kong huge.

Edited by Bluedevils_13