• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Aussie_Wing

Ritola

Rate this topic

Not much ice-time until the 3rd period, but in the 3rd he looked very responsible, was strong in the corners, drew a penalty due to Murray's idiocy and had a nice takeway right in front of the bench.

No more Williams please. If Eaves is back in for Game 5, I'd actually rather Ritola than Draper, but that's just me.

Really noticed his strength in the corners. I like what he brings to that 4th line.

That's what I noticed the most too, he was very strong, tough to move off the puck.

Put it this way, he certainly did ho harm to his future prospects on this team. :thumbup:

That's what I noticed the most too, he was very strong, tough to move off the puck.

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by that. That alone greatly improves his line's ability to cycle the puck.

Not much ice-time until the 3rd period, but in the 3rd he looked very responsible, was strong in the corners, drew a penalty due to Murray's idiocy and had a nice takeway right in front of the bench.

No more Williams please. If Eaves is back in for Game 5, I'd actually rather Ritola than Draper, but that's just me.

everyone seemed to think i was crazy when i said i wanted ritola on the team...guess i'm not so crazy now am i?? it may have been that i wanted him playing with Z and flip, but you guys saw the obvious skill and potential he has that i saw when the griffins played the moose. hope he's on the wings next year.

Put it this way, he certainly did ho harm to his future prospects on this team. :thumbup:

Assuming that by 'ho' you mean 'no', then I completely agree. Obviously I (like I assume many here were) was looking out to see what he could provide, and I saw nothing that I didn't like.

To be honest, I thought that he would be more of a softer, skilled player, the type of guy who can't really work in the bottom six. Perhaps a Leino, but obviously not that abysmal. But from what I saw, he was solid and strong on the boards and he worked like he wanted to play another game or two. I think that its safe to say that Williams is FINALLY done dressing in a Red Wings uniform, and that is just awesome.

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty good about the win right now - Franzen is a f***in beast - and I'm feelin' pretty good, but I'm at least 4/5s in the bag right now from Captain Morgans and Stroh's so I hope that I made some sense here.

Edited by DirtyD

Guest blueadams

is ritola better than miller?? because I don't think we'll be signing both.