• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
10 Minute Misconduct

My guarantee!

Rate this topic

Take it easy there tiger. One win at a time.

If we win game 5, that hardly means we have the series in hand. Remember Dallas in 2008? We need to put forth a perfect effort each game and it won't be as easy as you make it sound.

If we win game 5, that hardly means we have the series in hand. Remember Dallas in 2008? We need to put forth a perfect effort each game and it won't be as easy as you make it sound.

I know. But hey, if i'm wrong nobody believed theyd come back anyways.

So it's a win-win for me :P

Babcock just said Stuart is fine and will play saturday!

Hopefully he isnt going to play hurt and cost us. I think he just didnt come back because of the score. He is probalbly fine.

Only the one that counts:

fb188d386421c9dbf2ed8f5f17560bb3-ge.jpg

It could happen. One period at a time.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

While I actually have a lot more optimism than I thought possible in this situation (before Game 4 also), I really don't think you can guarantee anything, seeing as you have no impact on the outcome of the game and the superstitious nerd in me always hates these threads.

One thing I can guarantee is that if the Wing's LOSE in game 5, they will go on to lose the series.

While I actually have a lot more optimism than I thought possible in this situation (before Game 4 also), I really don't think you can guarantee anything, seeing as you have no impact on the outcome of the game and the superstitious nerd in me always hates these threads.

One thing I can guarantee is that if the Wing's LOSE in game 5, they will go on to lose the series.

Oh yea, Nostradamus? Well, I think the Sharks will go on to the WCF if the Wings lose game 5.

Edited by Datsyerberger