• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

History Will Be Made: Devon Setoguchi

Rate this topic

i guess it'd be good if it didnt take 30 seconds for it to go backwards

LOL every one of your posts are sarcastic. I always get a good laugh from them. If this is how you talk in real life we need to be friends.thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Guest mjtm77

Bad vid, if someone better did it it would be better

Edited by mjtm77

Guest Lidstromboli

LOL every one of your posts are sarcastic. I always get a good laugh from them. If this is how you talk in real life we need to be friends.thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

real... life? :blink:

Man, people on here are brutal.

Nice vid.

Crymson, where'd you get that clip? I missed the entire first game and would like to see some of these questionable calls to be able to make my own mind up.

thanks in advance

Guest Crymson

Man, people on here are brutal.

Nice vid.

Crymson, where'd you get that clip? I missed the entire first game and would like to see some of these questionable calls to be able to make my own mind up.

thanks in advance

I didn't make the video.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Good concept, but could have been done way better. Anyone on here wanna fix it up?

This is what im talking about, post gold. You should trade in some of your posts using the cash4gold business. You would make a killing.

My dad would make more.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

But no all Wings fans are whinerz!!! Just because Franzen has blood dripping from his face and got hit by Gooch's stick doesn't mean that Gooch should've been penalized! I mean, geez, it's part of the game! Read the rule book for Christ's sake.

I didn't have a problem with Franzen getting a penalty on that play, but Setoguchi should have got a double minor.

On the FAN590 today they spent an hour talking about how bad the officiating has been in the entire playoffs, not just the Wings-Sharks series. Crosby's gotten away with a lot of things, and fans aren't happy overall.

Edited by Barrie

Eh... Could have been better if it concentrated more on the refs missing the call, or now that since blood has been spilled Franzen cannot stop breaking records until the wound is healed.

I know. Honestly, if I didn't watch the game I would have no idea what this video was about.