• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

History Will Be Made: Johan Franzen

Rate this topic

:D

I really love the idea behind the 'instant history' marketing campaign, but I've gotta admit that they on-the-fly one's the NHL makes look just like all the shotty YouTube ones people put together.

Still awesome, but I wish it did the quick rewind of him getting up before it switched to the goal-cam.

(Of course, if that had been Holmstrom you could bet the farm that it would have been waved off as goaltender interference!!!)

i was actually waiting for the ref to wave the goal, or get a review from toronto

Unbelievable performance... Was in the "awesome" beer lines at the Joe talking to people saying how this was one of the greatest things we have ever seen...Now lets make some more history boys. 1 game at a time, any other cliches it takes.

Side note: Sat by Dwight Helminen's wife (smoking hot) and some other old women with orange and teal on which I would probably have to say is the main demographic at Sharks games. Made it even better to just give them crap the entire 6 goal 23 minute stretch. Keep it going boys!!!!!

MUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLE