• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
T.Low

WTFCanucks?

Rate this topic

Chicago is acting like a bunch of punkasses and it really is getting to Vancouver. What the heck are the Canucks doing? They're just hitting guys away from the play, not picking up guys in slot or around the crease. They look like idiots out there.

Shane O'Brian looks like an idiot beatin on Buffloogian 60 feet away from the net and getting a penalty inwhich they score on.

Luongo is asleep, then in the media scrum says they lost there composure again and Mike Milbury says Luongo should quit throwing the team under the bus and start stopping more pucks. I agree.

They seem to have no leadership. Luongo can't get smoked then lead the team. No one else seems to step up.

WOw, I thought the Canucks were gonna do some damage this year, not look like damaged goods.

Edited by T.Low

Guest Crymson

Chicago is acting like a bunch of punkasses and it really is getting to Vancouver. What the heck are the Canucks doing? They're just hitting guys away from the play, not picking up guys in slot or around the crease. They look like idiots out there.

Shane O'Brian looks like an idiot beatin on Buffloogian 60 feet away from the net and getting a penalty inwhich they score on.

Luongo is asleep, then in the media scrum says they lost there composure again and Mike Milbury says Luongo should quit throwing the team under the bus and start stopping more pucks. I agree.

They seem to have no leadership. Luongo can't get smoked then lead the team. No one else seems to step up.

WOw, I thought the Canucks were gonna do some damage this year, not look like damaged goods.

Luongo has been quite bad. Rask was subpar today as well.

Sadly, many people here only notice when goaltenders for this team have bad games. They do not acknowledge that every other goaltender has bad games also.

Luongo is held to an impossible standard. He is not the greatest goalie on the planet. He never was, he never will be. The Canucks are a strange team for sure. Every Canuck fan, since 1994 says "We're just a year away." And legitimately, they are. Much like the Sharks. But in this case, I think it is the Sharks year. If any team could come back from 3-0, it's the Wings. And actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they did, because the Wings can be that good. But if the Sharks win, I don't see them losing, especially if they make it to the SCF.

Canucks look absoutly horrible. I stopped watching after the second. I liked the cross check on Byfuligen. He really annoys me and what he did to the vancouver crowd in game 3, pissed me off. Luongo needs to step it up. And their pk seems too soft right now. I don't know what happened to them.

I couldn't believe how out of control that game was. I stopped watching after the 2nd because I already knew Chicago had that game. Luongo was too focused on Byuflin (sp?) to stop pucks. They need to pull it together to try and win this series. Although I don't see that happening.

After what Alex Burrows said about the Wings and the city of Detroit, I hope they don't win another game this playoff's. I would wish further harm to him personally, but that would be coming down to his classless level. Altough he IS such a globe trotting cosmopoltan figure (akkk...I mean Canadian farm boy). THIS IS ALL GOOD WITH ME!

the funniest thing is watching the sedin sisters take the most rediculous penalties cuz they have no discipline, they are visibly upset in every game that ive seen.

Guest Lidstromboli

that game was even funnier because kesler was running his mouth beforehand

Same reason Howard, Rask, Bryzgalov, Nabokov, and Theodore, among others, have such high praise.

Theodore hasn't had high praise in years

Well, I was watching the game and it seemed that when Chicago was on the 7? power plays they had, I thought the nucks were gonna get burried but being down by 3 isnt that bad. Score 1, only down by 2 with a period left. Luongo had to stop that 6th goal, but its whatever. I think he is very overrated. What got his reputation as a "godly" goaltender?

Don't most goalies get pulled around the 6 goal mark?

I can't believe how far off their game Vancouver got. Chicago is just laughing at them.

""With O'Brien the thing that upsets me with him, and Bieksa, and Burrows, they go and target the Kanes and the Toews," Burish said. "That clown Burrows goes after Campbell. Give me a break, guys. If you want to target someone, come find me or come find Benny."

Benny would be Ben Eager(notes), another Hawk with limited ability except when it comes to getting under the skin of various Canucks.

"You guys want to pretend you're so tough," Burish, on a roll now, continued after Chicago's morning skate at GM Place. "You want to hit them, you want to play hard, but those clowns are pushing them after the whistle, punching them. ... We just kept telling O'Brien we call him a spot-picker. He picks his spots pretty nice. He knows who's on the ice and when he can be a tough guy and when he's kind of got to shut up."

... "Those clowns, you've got to be careful and they sure paid for it."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Burish-slanders-clown-community-with-comparison-?urn=nhl,239597

Are the Canucks flying home to Vancouver after just one more game in Chicago?