Rate this topic

Let's Go Red Wings!

:clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Let's Go Red Wings!

:clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:octo: *splat* :octo: *splat*

:) I fervently hope I get to keep looking forward to this one and your Sundance one. :D

lineup update

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Quick pregame update before Game 5 of Red Wings-Sharks series:

If defenseman Brad Stuart (lower-body injury) plays tonight, the Red Wings will dress seven defensemen, keeping Brett Lebda on the bench just in case. Forward Mattias Ritola would be scratched.

If Stuart can't play, then they'll go with six defensemen and 12 forwards, including Ritola.

I didn't know that we were so pathetic:

Never over a 7 day period have I developed as much hatred for a fan base as I have during this past week. Since this series started I have lost respect more and more for the Red Wings fans. For an original 6 franchise that has won many cups, and have won recently they are the biggest bunch of a-hole cry babies ever. I don't know if its because of the modern day blogging or how ridiculous the media has become now-a-days with needing to make everything into a story but I have read so much ridiculous s**t over the past 7 days that I want to puke. Whether its the cries of "The refs hate us, the NHL wants us to lose", or the BS blogging quotes:

"How many seeds of doubt were planted in the minds of a surprisingly childish Sharks team tonight (Joe Thornton(notes), third period)?" -Matt Saler

"Punk. Thornton, Patrick Marleau(notes), and Dany Heatley(notes) have taken pages out of the Anaheim Ducks' book all series long, trying to instigate and toss cheap shots at the Red Wings' stars, just like Ryan Getzlaf(notes) and Katy Perry do. Classy bunch. I hope the Wings finally have a little "hate on" for the Sharks after this one, because Thornton most certainly showed his true colors tonight, and they aren't teal." -George Malik

I love how someone can call the Sharks team childish after 3 games in a row an entire fan base blamed their losses on referees and then proceeded to wear tin foil hats to the first home game because they feared a conspiracy against the NHL's "precious Red Wings".

And this George Malik guy is a joke. I don't know how anyone can call Thornton or Marleau punks, especially when their team is employing the biggest punk of all time Todd Bertuzzi. Marleau and Thornton are completely the opposite of punks, they are soft. I read that Red Wings fans who commented on yahoo sports page said "you know what your getting when you read George Malik's blog, so you can't be mad". Yea you are getting an idiot who sees only through Red glasses.

I'm pretty much done venting I am just praying that the Sharks can win on saturday for several reasons:

1. We can move past this Red Wings mental curse finally.

2. The NHL media can shut the f**k up about choke acts.

3. Red Wing fans/bloggers can cry themselves a river but atleast it won't be in the news anymore.

4. My hatred for the Wings fans/bloggers can be changed to pity.

Lastly I feel bad for the players of the Red Wings franchise because as much as I hate the team they have some amazing players and future hall-of-famers, it's sad they are disgraced with such pathetic fans/bloggers.

DONE!

Shark forum

Why is everyone giving this guy bad rep? He's quoting someone

Are you ready? No, Detroit, I said ARE YOU READY?

Then, for the thousands in attendance, and the millions watching at home: Let's get ready to suck it!

And if you're not down with that, we got two words for yah: SUCK IT!

4-2 Wings Zetterberg, Franzen, Helm and Howie(EN).

+1 for the awesomeness, that never gets old

Murph just said Babcock probably wouldn't hesitate to change up the lines, even moving Cleary up. I LIKE it. He does better on the top lines. WhatEVER works, kids! :thumbup:

GO, BELOVED RED WINGS!! GO, JUMPIN' JIMMEH!!!

Murph just said Babcock probably wouldn't hesitate to change up the lines, even moving Cleary up. I LIKE it. He does better on the top lines. WhatEVER works, kids! :thumbup:

GO, BELOVED RED WINGS!! GO, JUMPIN' JIMMEH!!!

Murph was really animated there, wasn't he?

Just win.

win the fights along the boards....

play in the middle of the ice.....

get shots on goal....

Don't try to be too "pretty"....

Give a good effort from the first puck drop to the last whistle.

Do that, and it's pretty basic, and the rest will take care of itself.