• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

Why do the wings have such a hard time clearing the puck on the PK

They don't realize that they are playing in 3 dimensions...they rarely lift the puck 'UP' out of the zone.

Wings have won 2 faceoffs I think. The rest San Jose are winning which is not good. They are winning in key situations. They really need to fix this.

Faceoffs are 8-4 Sharks.

Guest Lidstromboli

every time they get the puck it ends up right back in their own zone

turnovers are getting stupid

You are going to say that with the Sharks having far more scoring chances? You watching a different game than I am? :)

I suppose being a scoreless game is what I should be thankful for.

I'm not saying that the Sharks haven't been far better, but they haven't looked as strong as they did to start out the first 3 games. The intensity isn't quite there for either team yet. That said, I too am thankful for the scoreless game because we could be down, and I say get your game together and take control of the situation. The only reason the Sharks are dominating thus far is because we're not bringing it yet. Score's still even, so it's anyone's game. First goal is going to be big. Thankfully Howard's looked strong so far. If this was 1-3, we'd probably be down 2-0 by now.

Guest Lidstromboli

Color me clueless, but are we playing different offensive lines than the last game?

doesn't look like it