• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

Do the Wings know how to skate?

Also I would like to say even that old crazy man Don Cherry has mentioned that the refs are sucking this playoff year. Lots of f***ed up calls going on.

Mikey is pissed of BIG TIME! PICK YOUR SPOTS!!! lol I love him

Edited by dragonballgtz

As someone from Northern California, who can pretty much only exclusively see the Wings play when they come to San Jose, the fans at these games are, by far, the sorest, most poor-sport losers I've ever encountered. I was at the two games we won at the HP Pavillion this season and both before the games, and afterwards, my boyfriend and I were berated with both personal insults as well as criticism over Detroit's economy (WTF?!). Drinks were thrown on us during the game and Sharks fans tried to get us kicked out for cheering after our team scored. We've seen the Wings play in New York, Chicago and Nashville and by far, Sharks fans are the lamest. They have such an unbelievable sense of entitlement, it's sickening.

Wow. Why do you keep going, then? You are giving the Sharks your money to watch the team play and get abused by their fans. Go down to Anaheim or something.

Chris

Kopecky and twice Cleary?

Duplicate Cleary was from a rushed post and has been corrected. Kopecky replacing Draper in the lineup is because how can you not replace a fourth-line mediocre defensive forward with one of the most dominant and clutch power forwards the NHL has ever seen?

Glad you can judge tone on the written (typed) word. Amazing skill.

Sick of having to play two teams every night (refs and opponents)....don't see how you're not.

I love how people here put so much weight into what Mickey and Ken say in the course of the game and yet everyone ignores them in situations like this. The Wings are CHASING the Sharks around the ice and being forced to take penalties. Wings have got to fight through it.

Wings have 3 PP now as compared to 4 for the Sharks. The Wings have GOT to capitalize on the man advantage.

Wow. Why do you keep going, then? You are giving the Sharks your money to watch the team play and get abused by their fans. Go down to Anaheim or something.

Chris

Cuz they're WINGS FANS!!!

The redwings worst enemy is themselves. They are always looking for the fancy play instead of shooting the damn puck <_<