• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

We definitely took it to them; I don't even think the Carps got a shot on goal. We got create more traffic in front of their net, Bertuzzi has got to set up the screen. Let's take the lead early in the third - come on Flip time to show up. Go Wings Go!

Well you can bet that the Sharks are going to get more PP opportunities in the 3rd. If Howard stays strong, and our PK shuts them down then I like our chances. The Wings have outplayed the Sharks 5on5, and they can't beat us unless the get PP goals. I have the feeling that the next goal decides the game...and that it will be a flukey goal.

You mean flukey penalty. And by flukey you bogus.

Why is it the back ref making that call and not the one who was 2 feet away from it?? what the f*** is wrong with o holloran

A good example of this is right before the Bertuzzi hold. Whoever was grabbing our guy along the boards with his loose arm. NO call. Right before the Bertuzzi call.

JUST CALL IT FRICKIN' EVENLY. THAT'S ALL WE ASK.

Babcock to the boys, 'Remember the first period in game 4. That's what I want to see. It's all or nothing guys, c'mon. We can take these guys. Do you want to go home and clean up the locker or do you want to go home and have a chance to tie this thing up and History Will Be Made commercial?'

I wish i had more enthusiasm than you younger wing fans, but im just about prepared to see one of the worse officiating periods of these playoffs..

You and me both. It's going to be offensive. REALLY offensive.

Because Stuart was a game time decision.

This is why I hate Game time decision either you are hurt or not. They should have just sat him if he is hurting. If he scores the game winner scratch that last statement :hehe:

Edited by MTU_Huskies963